Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a tie I vote to have co-Miss Patong

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm leaning towards the co-Miss Patongs myself but just wanted to hear some other opinions which are still welcomed.

Bombay led for almost a day, but Ae comes back to tie. Its been a great race between these two sensations and I don't think they have been seperated by more than 3 votes at any one time. Most of the time they have been tied or one vote apart.

Waros is keeping pace but not making up the ground she needs.

The Little Minx Sonya holds fourth as she goes into double figures, but time is running out for her.  

Pat will need a miracle or a corrupt forum member to get back in.  Big brother will be watching.

Sorry folks but no photos today. Loading mechanism is still down.

Comment

A split decision is a problem. In all fairness, I believe another poll between the two leaders must be held.

As it is, the guys who voted for 3, 4 & 5 don't get any say in the outcome. Anything less than a deciding ballot is a cop out. We can't have two winners.

Put the names up & give everyone a week to decide this once & for all. We have come this far, no-one will mind if it ensures a fair outcome.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Waros is absolutely gorgeous...cant wait to get my arse back to Phuket!!

Comment

(viceversa16 @ Jul. 09 2009,22:36) Waros is absolutely gorgeous...cant wait to get my arse back to Phuket!!
              Should that be , cant Wait to have her arse in Phuket
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(pacman @ Jul. 09 2009,16:46) A split decision is a problem. In all fairness, I believe another poll between the two leaders must be held.

As it is, the guys who voted for 3, 4 & 5 don't get any say in the outcome. Anything less than a deciding ballot is a cop out. We can't have two winners.

Put the names up & give everyone a week to decide this once & for all. We have come this far, no-one will mind if it ensures a fair outcome.
                I'm a little leary of another pool just to seperate the two. I think the voters may lose interest, as it would basically be just seeing who gets the 3rd through 5th place votes.

We should probaly have an outright winner. Now I'm leaning towards making stage II votes being a tie-breaker. They competed against each other there. It would also make Stage II more meaningful as it would settle a tiebreak.

This unless people really voice they want yet another poll to break the tie.
                Then what if that poll ends up tied?

Its been a great race and Waros has even made it interesting going into the last weekend.

Ae first by one vote over Bombay and 6 over Waros.

No again today.

Comment

Vote Bombay

steviep

Comment

Heavenly Waros

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

wheres the pic i posted?
                      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 10 2009,12:35)
                        (viceversa16 @ Jul. 09 2009,22:36) Waros is absolutely gorgeous...cant wait to get my arse back to Phuket!!
                        Should that be , cant Wait to have her arse in Phuket  
                        yeh that sounds more like it

Comment

Shouldn't that be, can't wait to have her in my arse...in Phuket?
                          I vote Pat, cause she's been there

Comment

yeh that sounds like it too

Comment

Personally, I've met Ae and she did nothing for me.....overall, nice....but no spark, nothing special....

I can't believe that she's doing better than Bombay.....Bombay is a dream come true......no lb will ever treat you better and be less of a hassle....

Come on guys, Bombay...all the way......

Comment

Well, I tried to post some pics I have of Bombay, but this forum doesn't seem to want them (they are the proper size).....oh well....guess I'll keep posting them elsewhere, where it's not such a hassle....

Vote Bombay!

Comment

Working...
                                X