Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've not seen Bia for a couple of weeks now but a lot seem to disappear just after Songkran for a bit to take advantage of the quieter tie to visit family etc. On the other hand she may be off getting bolt-ons
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• It would appear my wild ass guess may be true and Bia has been away getting new bolt-ons. Watch this space for an update, the poor little thing will be top heavy now. Rumour has it there may be another returner as well

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ May 08 2010,20:18) It would appear my wild ass guess may be true and Bia has been away getting new bolt-ons. Watch this space for an update, the poor little thing will be top heavy now.
        Lol, top heavy for sure...I must admit some disappointment though as I really liked her au naturel.

Rumour has it there may be another returner as well
        I'm intrigued..
        jet712

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ May 08 2010,20:18) It would appear my wild ass guess may be true and Bia has been away getting new bolt-ons. Watch this space for an update, the poor little thing will be top heavy now. Rumour has it there may be another returner as well
          The other returnee is Cindy the blonde bombshell and as mad as a hatter, but what a great laugh she use to be. life and soul of party, but do believe she is sporting black hair now so would be good to see her on the pages of C&D'S.

Its a shame these girls return, not sure if broken promises or just general positions become to hard, recession so sponsor can no longer give etc or just breakdown in relationships but still a shame how been away from bar and now seeing them come back. Ok in a way lots will be happy that they come back, but a thought for the them when dreams not fulfilled and reason beyond anyones control.

SW „¢
          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• Yeah life's tuff, get a helmet.
            "Poor girls" read "ice cold angels" more to the point. Some are ok but money number one, come on...

Comment

• Sorry SW if that was a bit harsh but needed to be said I feel.

Anyway I'm sure there is a thread about sponsorship, but as far as I can see it's a hiding to nowhere. How many times have you been with an LB who has a sponsor, still works and just wants more money. I've seen it often and I know I'm not alone.

Wish someone would sponsor me so my "dreams could be fulfilled", shame... Let's not get too confused with what is happening in this scene. BUT MONEY NUMBER ONE sentiment leads to stitch ups... Just my 2 cents hope I've not offended anyone.

Comment

• Not offended, some of these girls do have dreams, just like any other person in life. just a shame when things dont go to plan, for everyone involved.

but yes money number 1

SW „¢

Comment

• (burnt_out @ May 09 2010,04:36)
                  read "ice cold angels"
                  and where would one find this book,  read most but can never read enough

SW „¢

Comment

• (spare wheel @ May 09 2010,03:36) The other returnee is Cindy the blonde bombshell and as mad as a hatter, but what a great laugh she use to be.  life and soul of party,  but do believe she is sporting black hair now

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Well we'll just have to wait for the updates from a certain person on his day off I was aware it was Cindy who was back but was hoping the news of both returners would have been broken by Paddington Bear, he must be stuck in his marmalade jar.

Comment

• sorry ivor I didint think it was a secret to those that knew.

Sorry Jim.

I was wondering where Jimbo was, Maybe Cindy trying out the boss

SW  

Comment

• I must have lost something in the translation- I was having a dig at Paddington Bear, not you   Poor form on the update front, it's his day off today , not yesterday!!  

Comment

• (burnt_out @ May 09 2010,04:36) Yeah life's tuff, get a helmet.
                            "Poor girls" read "ice cold angels" more to the point. Some are ok but money number one, come on...
                            SW maybe I should have wrote "poor girls"? more like "ice cold angels".

Just what I call some LB's in the Pattaya scene. I don't have time to go into a classic stitch up which happended to me but I'd been regular "john" (hehe) with this LB for the last 5 years.

Ice Cold Angels, just keep that in mind next time one is sizing you up for what they can get out of you in Nana Plaza or High Boss.

B_O

Comment

• No probs B_O, best we let this thread get back on track, Thats if jimbo has managed to untie himself after Cindy trying out the boss.

SW„¢

Comment

• Paddington Bear reporting for duty:

Firstly, to answer a few comments:

Shrimpsoup: "considering" coming to Phuket? It should be a priority!

Jet712: Yes BMs are very important, but especially now.

Dicko65: Not sure you will see Johnny, as he extended his stay here and will return shortly to the US.

SpareWheel: Yes, Cindy is back (see below) . A little heavy and with black hair. Will we see a return of the Blonde Bombshell?
                                As always, when i see a relationship developing, i know it will end in tears and i will lose a customer!
                                JUST DON'T DO IT !! How many more times must i say it on these Forums??
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Working...
                                X