Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News just to hand, stocks of Pepsi have been increased in the Chonburi area in preparation for the arrival of the man that is Johnny D!

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• (pacman @ May 06 2010,07:59) Quite understandable when brother Farangbah has given us the opposite meaning to what he intended to say by the unfortunate use of the word "belies".
      Thank you for pointing out my grievous mistake, Pacman! I don't know what we'd do without you sometimes.

(seriously. I ain't belyin'.)

Comment

• Gentlemen,

Love, love, LOVE the pool-party pictures! Well done, Johnny Diver...
        Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

• Yes it was great fun, LB Floyd - next one is scheduled for July 4th at Hilltop Hotel! Coming?
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Brilliant idea Johnny. You're a genius.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Thursday Night:

Bombay, back with her natural colour hair
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Goodbye to JohnnyDiver - what a nice guy, and such a character! I hope he's back soon!
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Eye
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Great stuff as always Jimbo... and that pool party looked fantastic

11 weeks and I'm back... hopefully recharged

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Donut, with The End of the Day
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I've heard of the Gruesome Twosome but this twosum has grew some!!!
                        Attached Files
                        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Two funniest moments of the night for me was when Jimbo and I caught Donut adjusting herself in the mirror and when Eye walked across, spread herself across the beer cooler and straight away whipped up her skirt for the photo before she was even asked 

I found myself a bit distracted last night and barely noticed JD's clock tick down to the final minute. Bon Voyage and catch you next time, I think a great time was had by all during your visit.  
                          Attached Files
                          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• jimbo, thanks for the great thread.

without question you have assembled a employee roster of superstars and as a result I am considering my first long weekend to Phuket this fall..thanks again for your efforts in this thread.

Comment

• Great stuff as always Jimbo  

I'm booked to fly out in June and I really hope I can make it but every time I think there's some light at the end of the political tunnel some dickwad decides to go postal in Bangkok again and fucks the whole thing up.

If this keeps up you really are going to be relying on BMs and regulars to sustain your business...I'll do my best to get there.

By the way, Bombay and Cat are looking great these days but I'm missing my regular fix of the lovely Beer...did I miss something ?
                              jet712

Comment

• Well just thanks for reminding me what I'm missing out on Jimbo ....I can't wait to get back there next week. Pattaya has been a long hard slog (only into day 4 of 6). Say Hi to May, Pang et al for me. Tell JD I hope to be here in Patts when he arrives but the EZY Road trip is becoming very tempting.

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

Working...
                                X