X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Bumblebee @ Apr. 24 2010,04:37)
    (burnt_out @ Apr. 24 2010,04:13) I got to say I second whores comments, I'll be for sure looking to come down to Phuket when I'm back in Autumn.

See you there Jimbo
    B_O
    Would this lady here have anything to do with that decision?    
    Yeah BB something to do with Tsar and togther with the fact that some of the other girls there are SUPER hot....

Pattaya needs someone reporting as hard as Jim is... Karl and Sam crack on boys!!!!

Looks like I'll be in HH from November on, Chumpon for a month kiting then down to Phuket and no doubt some time in Pats. Away from the bad medicine and my alter ego, burnt_out, hehehe...

Hope you get to make it again mate.

All the best to everyone who knows me.

B_O

PS take care Juri looks like a storm ahead in BK mate. Stay in Sin City if I were you, schieder!!

Comment

• Right then, (in my best british accent) as I look at my clock I see that I have less than 39 hours to wheels up!  I know my little gadget clock is off by several hours, but hey I am the newbie, what do you want from me?  At least I know when I have to be at the airport, (before takeoff111       ) Oh I crack myself up!

So lets see, 39 hours to wheels up plus 22 hours on a plane plus a screaming taxi ride to the Yorkshire Inn and just as fast as you can say "Bob's your uncle!" I will sitting at HQ with a beavy of beauties surrounding me!  Yes, thats right sports fans, Johnnydiver is coming to town and you better lock up the women! (don't you just love all of the little saying?) I got one hand on my camera and the other is holding my ...ah ..er.. Baht, yeah thats it, thats what I will tell them! Ready to cause all kinds of commotion!

Boy won't all of you be happy when I am there and back already?  No more suffering all of this nonsense!  Just a little fun to relax since I am working on three hours of sleep and a lot of coffee.

While sitting here I thought up a new game called how many beautiful, hot ladyboys can a chubby guy get his arms around at once? Gee I guess I will have to find out! Alright back to work!  Ivor, you better bring the beast for pictures of this one because it could be epic or at least a good bit of fun!

Wheels up!
      Attached Files
      Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• She has some personality to her now doesn't she?
        Attached Files

Comment

•       Johnny, they all have, as you are about to discover...    

I can hear them now: "OK, who wants the new guy first? Find out what he does, if he's a good tipper & if he's gullible?"

If the answer to that last one is yes, expect a queue all the way down Soi Bangla.

It is time to step up to the plate Mr Diver but relax, the girls are great fun & you are not the first new guy to want to sleep with a ladyboy.

The trickiest bit is choosing your gal. You don't want to be rushed but if you hesitate, they may think you don't like them.

Get Jimbo to introduce you around & see how their vibe hits you. You will know once you they start talking to you...
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I'm gonna sit back and quietly watch the show on Saturday
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• How long has JD been planning this trip? I haven't been paying attention. Just wondering how much anticipation there has been...

See you in Phuket some time in the Fall. Loooooong way off yet

B_O

Comment

• Burnt Out: These poor board members have been putting up with me for a long time! Leave tomorrow so it will finally be out of my system or permenantly engrained into my system!

Comment

• Have a good, safe trip Johnny.

While there pace yourself and do not try to do everything and everybody at MACH 2 speed. Take time to actually enjoy the stuff you've been longing to enjoy. Otherwise it is gonna whistle by and you'll leave LOS panting with your tongue hanging out while wondering what the hell just went down.

Comment

• How long are you in LOS for JD? Steff is right, take your time and savour each moment. Things go super sonic SE side. I'm sure time actually goes faster over there, myself and BB have had talked about "Pattaya time and space" discontinuity whilst sitting in La Bamba...

Oh yeah take a deep breath and don't forget to keep breathing....

All the best and look forward to reading your thoughts

B_O

Comment

• (Steff @ Apr. 28 2010,00:00) Have a good, safe trip Johnny.

While there pace yourself and do not try to do everything and everybody at MACH 2 speed. Take time to actually enjoy the stuff you've been longing to enjoy. Otherwise it is gonna whistle by and you'll leave LOS panting with your tongue hanging out while wondering what the hell just went down.
                      Steff, look forward to meeting you while there and believe me, I will savor each and every moment of each and every day! Hopefully it does not go buy to fast!

Johnny

Comment

• (burnt_out @ Apr. 28 2010,00:29) How long are you in LOS for JD? Steff is right, take your time and savour each moment. Things go super sonic SE side. I'm sure time actually goes faster over there, myself and BB have had talked about "Pattaya time and space" discontinuity whilst sitting in La Bamba...

Oh yeah take a deep breath and don't forget to keep breathing....

All the best and look forward to reading your thoughts

B_O
                        Burnt Out, there for three weeks! Just going to relax and take it all in.

Comment

• JD

take your time take it all in.

but fuck every thing that stands still.

and if they run i have an old saying.

fuck me running .

look forward to your tr .

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                          General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Tuesday Night

Had staff meeting tonight for a briefing on the arrival of JD:
                            1. At least let him get thru the door.
                            2. Don't corner him - wild animals can be dangerous!
                            3. Remember to let him come up for air from time to time.
                            4. Leave him with something to wear when going back to the 'loom'.
                            5. Just because he's from the US doesn't mean he's an oil baron - he does need a few baht to buy food to eat.
                            6. He may actually want to eat alone. And if he doesn't, don't order the entire menu.
                            7. He's only human, and it's not physically possible for him to barfine all the girls every night!
                            8. Every girl must have the large tube of KY - its his first time for Chrissake, and we need him to be able to walk (at least as far as the bar) the next day.
                            9. Cleaning staff will report for duty 1 hour early to mop up the slobber.
                            10. Remember, indecent exposure in Thailand carries grave penalties - you must keep your panties on, at least until inside the lift at C & N hotel.
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com
                            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Luckily, a couple of quiet nights, to allow the girls to rest before the arrival of Johnny. Here are some pics from monday night:
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Eye
                                Rose - newbie
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X