Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah I could surely figure out a way to make it work...

Is Namcha from Thailand or Laos?

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Aug. 09 2010,07:59)
      (jimbo34 @ Aug. 08 2010,12:58) Namcha just gets better and better looking....if only her voice wasn't like a truck driver with his mouth full of gravel!

Namcha certainly has come on a lot and has even surpassed your expectations too I think jimbo when she was Zero  

I did like the look of her and was tempted to barfine her last December but alasI was too pre-occupied with Sonya   , Peng and Pink    

Considering the way Namcha looks the truck driver voice would turn me on as she "buggered" me      
      So you like trucking and you like to truck eh?
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Namcha is HOT!
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• I'll have to make it a priority to talk to Namcha when I visit. Wish there was a youtube video! I am really curious about the voice hehe. I think a Barry White voice is kind of like a hilarious bonus and not a turn-off.
          And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I hate to burst everyone's bubble but I was with Namcha last month and she was very disappointing. In fact she was the most disappointing LB experience I've had thus far. Her charming display of interest and affection demonstrated in the bar turned into a very unenthusiastic performance back in the room. She also watches the clock appearing anxious to get back to the bar. Maybe it was me or maybe it was a bad night for her. Perhaps she can be different with others. Also maybe I was expecting too much since my experience with Namcha came after my excellent long time with Little Beer and that my friends tipped the LB Richter scale. Right up there with the All Star Cafae.

Oh yes, Namcha does talk like a duck but I found that very endearing.

Comment

• But you know what they say. Describe the worst BJ you ever had- fekkin brilliant
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Steff @ Aug. 09 2010,18:31) I hate to burst everyone's bubble but I was with Namcha last month and she was very disappointing. In fact she was the most disappointing LB experience I've had thus far. Her charming display of interest and affection demonstrated in the bar turned into a very unenthusiastic performance back in the room. She also watches the clock appearing anxious to get back to the bar. Maybe it was me or maybe it was a bad night for her. Perhaps she can be different with others. Also maybe I was expecting too much since my experience with Namcha came after my excellent long time with Little Beer and that my friends tipped the LB Richter scale. Right up there with the All Star Cafae.

Oh yes, Namcha does talk like a duck but I found that very endearing.
                sorry to here that steff.
                i spent 4 days with her and gee and as i fell for gee,but.
                if i was only namcha i think it would have been different
                as she was a blast and always tring to get me away from gee.
                when we were at the movies we were sitting in the back and had 2 love seats
                i was sitting with gee and namcha in the next one next to me. when gee got up
                to use the restroom namcha was all over me if gee had not come back we would
                have done it right their. i rate her 4 out of 5 stars. only reason not 5 is she
                dose not have a very large tool. but she did top me love the girl.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Well I am happy to hear that and good for you. Maybe it was simply an off night for her or perhaps I just didn't do it for her. Either way it was a disappointing experience especially in the wake of my Little Beer experience. That being said each night I returned to C&D's Namcha kept coming back to sniff out if I was interested in another go but I did not take the bait.

Comment

•  Just put it down to an "off" night,  it does happen  

If it happens twice then its time for the Red Card
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (Steff @ Aug. 10 2010,01:39) Well I am happy to hear that and good for you. Maybe it was simply an off night for her or perhaps I just didn't do it for her. Either way it was a disappointing experience especially in the wake of my Little Beer experience. That being said each night I returned to C&D's Namcha kept coming back to sniff out if I was interested in another go but I did not take the bait.
                      sorry steff

i think she only likes bears that can give a bear hug..

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                      General George Patton Jr

Comment

• ..well i havent seen Namcha in person yet so to me i would just rate her 'cute', this sex machine is what i rate 'hot'!

..PALM, formerly of EZY Club in Pattaya with Nikki..    
                        Attached Files
                        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• ... I know, ya wanna see the whole package, right?
                          Attached Files
                          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• - but very worthy, anicon!
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com
                            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Monday Night:

Welcome back Donut, back after a 2 week holiday!
                              Just look at that stomach and velvet skin - just makes you want to .....
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Also welcome back Nicole, returning after a week's contemplation and meditation at the temple!
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X