• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And our very own LadyGaga
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Nicole makes such a contribution to the bar! She's everything we want - good with customers, willingly taking on a new role in cabaret, and here she is introducing some of her local girls, fresh from the fields, and looking to be recruited to C & D.
      NingNong gave them their tutorial, including the need to dress correctly with good make-up, and we hope to see them friday when we re-open. There were a couple of real honies that the camera hasn't done justice to, and personally, i really hope they turn up ready for action!
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Namcha & Peng
        Nicole & Donut
        Peng & Gee
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Peng
          Nicole's End
          Patricia
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• .WoW this girl up front in white looks super, she will be a nice addition to your club Jimbo!  Hope u can stay busy ther, too many girls & not enough customers will end up making everyone unhappy, except the customers of course..
            Attached Files
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Yes she is very sweet indeed!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 12 2010,18:31)
                Nicole makes such a contribution to the bar! She's everything we want - good with customers, willingly taking on a new role in cabaret, and here she is introducing some of her local girls, fresh from the fields, and looking to be recruited to C & D.
                NingNong gave them their tutorial, including the need to dress correctly with good make-up, and we hope to see them friday when we re-open. There were a couple of real honies that the camera hasn't done justice to, and personally, i really hope they turn up ready for action!

now thats good timing, I will be there Fri night Jimbo, see you then

Comment

• Jimbo!  I love this newbie blond from the farm!  She seems really pretty!  I really hope that she is there when I get back! Oh, wait a minute, isn't that Nicole? Oh you kidder if I hadn't put my glasses on I would have never known!  Keep up the great work, an yes I am still living vicarously through your exploits!  I think you need to start your own little thread!  You can title it the "Living Vicarously through Jimbo" thread for all of us that cannot be there all the time like you and Ivor!  Any way, looks like I will be bringing some friends on the next trip so we will be having some fun! Also have found a new little game that has been around for a long time and has become an addiction around the house! Will bring a few for the bar to drive the girls and patrons nuts!  All the best to you Ning Nong and the girls!  I hope the newbies last!

Johnny
                  Attached Files
                  Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• only read your first sentence and nearly put my foot in it JD!!!!! I remember a test years ago that started 'read all the questions before you begin'. Of course people went hell for leather answering the ???s. The last one was 'don't start the test!!' I've now learnt my lesson and apply due diligence before comment
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Ivor, always good to hear from you! Beers on me when I get there. Phuket kinda of prepared me for the August heat hear in Chicago. Well over 100 with the heat index and it feels just like paradise! All hot and sweaty and... I have to stop looking at this pictures! Time for a cold one, shower that is!

Johnny

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 12 2010,18:26) And our very own LadyGaga
                        I agree Nicole's impression of Lady Gaga was fantastic!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 12 2010,18:31) Nicole makes such a contribution to the bar! She's everything we want - good with customers, willingly taking on a new role in cabaret, and here she is introducing some of her local girls, fresh from the fields, and looking to be recruited to C & D.
                          Maybe I will have to sample these new honeys for you guys.

You know take one for the team and all that.

Comment

• (DrWillie @ Aug. 13 2010,15:07)
                            (jimbo34 @ Aug. 12 2010,18:31) Nicole makes such a contribution to the bar! She's everything we want - good with customers, willingly taking on a new role in cabaret, and here she is introducing some of her local girls, fresh from the fields, and looking to be recruited to C & D.
                            Maybe I will have to sample these new honeys for you guys.

You know take one for the team and all that.
                            You know, a writer coins a term in a movie that has been around for ever and all of a sudden it is the go to term that describes a lot of situations perfectly! Judging from those pics I do not think you will have any brusises to worry about there Dr. Willie! The one in white really looks promising and Jimbo could not have picked a better girl to help them learn the ropes. I would say Seya, Pat, Patricia, Donu, Peng and of course Nicole would diffently be great girls to help the newbies! All the best!

Johnny

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ Aug. 13 2010,03:37)  Any way, looks like I will be bringing some friends on the next trip so we will be having some fun.
                              Wow, a whole Pack of Johnnies !!
                              Please don't tell me you're coming in october? I really wouldn't want to miss that!
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Oh man, if you boys like that one front and center in the above pics, just WAIT until you see the shots from last night. I was DYING. I literally got the horny shakes just looking at those little fresh-faced fembots.

Alas, I had brought sand to the proverbial beach...

Comment

Working...
                                X