X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone would think you'd taken a fancy to the girl, Johnny
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Weds pm

Just back from 2 nights in The Dark Place from Hell - had to attend a birthday party. If its ok with the barowner, i'll post some pics at a later time.
      I had very little time to monger, but did manage a couple of hours in that nasty little soi 6.....
      I was grabbed by this femboy , Kob, almost as soon as i entered the soi, from Spider Bar....
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• ....after a great session, showing her the benefits of an english sausage, i continued down the soi towards the beach, and was confronted by a petite little "girl" from a girly bar called Thumbs Up.....except there was a curious bulge in her panties!

For such a petite little thing, i couldn't BELIEVE the size of her truncheon! Well, one thing led to another....
        (Nong)
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I staggered out of the ST room and continued down to HiBoss Bar, and had a narrow escape from a flying ashtray!
          A skank called Joy invited me to inspect her sizeable equipment, and when i asked if i could take a picture, she demanded 500Bt. I put my camera away and could feel the bad vibrations coming from opposite.
          I made an excuse to go for a pee. When i came back, she was distracted by one of the other girls (as i hoped0 and quickly checkbinned and made to exit around the opposite side of the bar. That was when the ashtray came whizzing towards me!
          I was through the curtain and down the soi like a fox after hearing the hunter's trumpet! Luckily the only thing that followed was a string of insults.
          Nutter - i wish i'd managed to actually get her photo to put on the "Warnings" section.

I pretended to make a dignified exit to Pook Bar. Not easy, as they're so close but i , correctly, figured she wouldn't follow me in there.

Had i had more time, energy, and Kamagra i would have liked to have reacquainted myself with Kaya.....
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• ....or this leggy lovely (whose name i've forgotten!)
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• More pictures from the tranquility of C & Ds tonight.
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• 'Little time to monger but I did manage 2 shags within 50m' - you tart!!!
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• I always love to see the women of Thailand flying the national colors of the United States of America! Red white and Blue baby!
                  Attached Files
                  Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Johnny that's france's colors! Blue white and red.

American national colors would include stars.

But somehow Pat wonderfully captures any American's attention.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Jake!  I don't care what order thy are in, those colors look mighty fine on her and Pat looks great as a Texas cowgirl!  She just needs some spurs on those boots and look out!        Let Old Glory's colors continue to fly!

PS, thanks for pointing out the color rotation on her dress as the flag of France!  All the best Jake!

Johnny
                      Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• pat with boots and spurs.omg
                        give her a whip band hand cuffs and i am in heaven .

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                        General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Working from the bottom up Johnny,
                          red,white,blue

god save our queen  :bane:

SW „¢
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• (ALASKAN BEAR @ Sep. 22 2010,18:12)
                            pat with boots and spurs.omg
                            give her a whip band hand cuffs and i am in heaven .
                            Don't forget the horse and the wagon to carry a captured wild AB!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 22 2010,18:53) I staggered out of the ST room and continued down to HiBoss Bar, and had a narrow escape from a flying ashtray!
                              A skank called Joy invited me to inspect her sizeable equipment, and when i asked if i could take a picture, she demanded 500Bt. I put my camera away and could feel the bad vibrations coming from opposite.
                              I made an excuse to go for a pee. When i came back, she was distracted by one of the other girls (as i hoped0 and quickly checkbinned and made to exit around the opposite side of the bar. That was when the ashtray came whizzing towards me!
                              I was through the curtain and down the soi like a fox after hearing the hunter's trumpet! Luckily the only thing that followed was a string of insults.
                              Nutter - i wish i'd managed to actually get her photo to put on the "Warnings" section.
                              Welcome to Pattaya! There's no need to put Joy's picture up, it could have been any of the hard old skanks to be found in such dens of iniquity as HiBoss.

Unless you know the girl & have a reason to visit, why put yourself at risk? So many of them are starving they are capable of anything at the moment. Leave them a wide berth is my advice.

Asking any hungry girl for a photo (or anything) is seen as a business transaction & in that peculiar Thai way, Joy was already thinking what she would do with the 500 baht. An instant response offering her 100 baht would probably have saved the moment but to Joy, you were just another farang wanting something for nothing.

And those glass ashtrays! I wonder how many skulls have been caved in by that weapon of choice? I first countered a drunken GG waving one over my bed 35 years ago & she was determined to use it. I remember the argument, I remember we were both rat-arsed, I remember we were both nekkid & I remember her slowly lowering herself onto my aching cock. Unabandoned sex with a side serve of fear & terror, there's nothing quite like it...      
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 22 2010,18:54) ....or this leggy lovely (whose name i've forgotten!)
                                How can you forget Lidia? She really is a fabulous looking girl. And sexy as hell.

Lidia leaves Pook for WS later in the evening when all the action shifts south. She is usually in the last of the 3 Hot Tuna bars, often smoking on those damn shishas that have sprung up all over Pattaya. It may only be tobacco but it sure gives the users a kick.

Many nights I have stopped to talk to Lidia but have found her to be too spaced out to take it any further. She is still only 22 & still one of the best LBs anywhere. She looks beautiful now but her lifestyle will ensure that doesn't last.

My favourite memory of her is me telling her "you look good darling", something I always say to her. She always pulls her long neck back, composes her pretty face, looks straight into my eyes, pauses for effect, before saying the same thing everytime....

"I know"       No actress could deliver the line better. Just classic!!
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X