cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Emma & Peng
      Gee
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I've got to take a break now - i have a visitor, heh heh.....
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Damn i miss Get

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• ...Now then, where was i?...

Gee
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• The best smile in Thailand: Ging
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Ging & Nookie
                Kitty
                Kitty & Gee
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nan & Gee
                  Patricia
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 18 2010,19:25) The best smile in Thailand: Ging
                    Yowsah!
                    Attached Files
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 15 2010,15:07) frankly it's probably a good thing i'm away soon
                      Jimbo

Can you qualify "soon"?  I am due in Phuket around 18 October and I am carrying (and at this point, you can start to think "greater love have no man...) a pot of my aunt's marmalade (from one of her better batches; she's 86 and her marmalade quality control is not what it used to be, poor dear - but this is good stuff).

Putting this simply - if you are not going to be there, I am not dragging it around Thailand just to leave it in HQ on the off chance it might reach you. I am going to eat it, possibly by licking it off various attractive bodies or  when I find some decent toast, whichever comes first.

I need to know!

Comment

• I can always guard it for you!!!

Looks like the photoshop of Bumpa's ultimate fantasy is working and we may lure him down here at this rate
                        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• i wanna get jiggy with Nan, she just looks like she gonna be dirty in the room  

 SW„¢
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• (Rick Shaw @ Sep. 18 2010,21:15)
                            (jimbo34 @ Sep. 15 2010,15:07) frankly it's probably a good thing i'm away soon
                            Jimbo

Can you qualify "soon"?  I am due in Phuket around 18 October and I am carrying (and at this point, you can start to think "greater love have no man...) a pot of my aunt's marmalade (from one of her better batches; she's 86 and her marmalade quality control is not what it used to be, poor dear - but this is good stuff).

Putting this simply - if you are not going to be there, I am not dragging it around Thailand just to leave it in HQ on the off chance it might reach you. I am going to eat it, possibly by licking it off various attractive bodies or  when I find some decent toast, whichever comes first.

I need to know!
                            I am away 25th sept - 25th Oct. Please don't tell me you're going to commit the ultimate sin of eating "my" marmalade! Made by aunty too, i'm licking my lips here - leave it with the cashier or Ivor, if you're gone before my return. I'll be eternally grateful!
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 18 2010,17:05) I've got to take a break now - i have a visitor, heh heh.....
                              Got any pictures of your guest? Inquiring minds and all that!
                              Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• [quote]
                                (jimbo34 @ Sep. 19 2010,03:25) [quote]
                                (Rick Shaw @ Sep. 18 2010,21:15)
                                Originally posted by jimbo34,Sep. 15 I am going to eat it, possibly by licking it off various attractive bodies or  when I find some decent toast, whichever comes first.

I need to know![/quote
                                I am away 25th sept - 25th Oct. Please don't tell me you're going to commit the ultimate sin of eating "my" marmalade! Made by aunty too, i'm licking my lips here - leave it with the cashier or Ivor, if you're gone before my return. I'll be eternally grateful!  
                                Hm. The only thing going in your favour at this moment is the thought of how I explain to a potential companion that I want to spread marmalade on her and then lick it off when I cannot even get them to do what I want even when it is within their understanding of normal behavour. The chances of me being able to do that are even lower than me finding decent toast.

We'll see. (Keep 'em uncertain, treat 'em rough. Works every time).

Comment

Working...
                                X