Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Mrs didn't mind you having a Beer From this angle I don't blame you.

Just found a second pic of Ming in the dark as well.
    Attached Files
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• ...Ivor u read my mind, was wondering why we haven't seen more of Ming since she returned.. she may be a bit shy because of her weight issue right now but that wouldn't stop me from showing her a good time again.. hope to see her next month when I roll into town!  
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• NP- when she does get attention paid to her her face lights up so I'm working on her confidence. I tried explaining that what's on the inside is still the same person and not to be to self-critical. I should have been a shrink!.

Here we go then. Patricia's latest np and tuck leaves something to be desired, Seya shut up shop and rushed out so quick she forgot the warpaint, and a very pleasant looking passer-by.

Tomorrow I think we'll have a Kitty extravaganza  
        Attached Files

Comment

• FFS- here we go again, looks like it's one pic at a time.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Ivor

Great job filling in for Jimbo and keeping the rest of us going with your photos

Keep up the good work

Neb

Comment

• Ok- Kittyfest coming up. Hopefully we can get 3 pics in a set today.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Kitty part 2
                Attached Files

Comment

• Before anyone starts bitching about the above photo being on its side it was edited and works on the 'other'site and my computer. Don't blame me if you get a crick in your neck.

Comment

• send a boy to do a mans job eh !
                    come back Jimbo

yanking ya chain Ivor, great job now wheres Nanny
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• Busy
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Here we go- managed to lure Ming out of the bat cave and she's seeming happy again. it may be the promise that every time she drops 5kg I'll bar fine her

Seya just wanted to pose with the last pics I took of her- hurry back Jimbo all these prints are breaking the bank
                        Attached Files

Comment

• The little one ( even the girls call her Nid Noy!!) was belting it out in the Cabaret last night and seemed to be having fun, Not sure what Nanny was checking for though
                          Attached Files

Comment

• In transit at the moment but here's some pics of the lovely May to keep you going. She's certainly come out of her shell
                            Attached Files

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 09 2010,14:27) Here we go- managed to lure Ming out of the bat cave and she's seeming happy again. it may be the promise that every time she drops 5kg I'll bar fine her  

Seya just wanted to pose with the last pics I took of her- hurry back Jimbo all these prints are breaking the bank  
                              Fuck me, LB's dont age well do they
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• It was a very baggy jumper and not a true reflection of what lay underneath!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X