Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No apologies for not posting yesterday- I was out on the lash and didn't get home til 0840 this morning from Kamala. No apologies either for the following photographs of Donut who celebrated her birthday on Tuesday night.
    Attached Files
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Thats's it for today- I don't want to spoil you
      Attached Files

Comment

• thanx for the pics Ivor
        wish i was there to help you with the hard work...
        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• I´am coming to Patong in october as I wrote before. I have followed this topic for about a month and I must say that there are very fine girls at the C&D. In 3 weeks will I be there.
          I just wonder some of the girls are "stars" and i would be nice to know which of the girls in C&D are "stars".
          And the other question is how generous do I have to be to have company for a night with one of the fine girls from the bar.
          Sorry for the bad writing and spelling.

Krille
          Me worry?

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Sep. 29 2010,19:32) thanx for the pics Ivor
            wish i was there to help you with the hard work...
            It's a cross I have to bear!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Krille read back through the thread and trip reports and you'll work it out for yourself. Remember one mans star is another man's damp squib.

You can be as generous as you want. The more generous the better as far as theyr're concerned but NOT to the rest of us Cheap Charlies who won't be taken advantage of!!

Comment

• Ok Ivor. I read back and see if I can find something.
                I hope I´am not to generous when I come there so I destroy anything for u guys.

Krille
                Me worry?

Comment

• They prefer the big fish to minnows like me!!! You'll be fine

Comment

• Where is Ae these days?

Comment

• WOW!!! Post # 3218 WOW!!! who is she?!!? What a honey pot. IB, please give me more intel if you have it.

Comment

• Oh   come on Steff- think about it!  Today no end shot- just two 'Guess the Miew' pics and one of Eye passing through.  Nice of the bloke behind her to dress up for the evening. Speaking of arses-Arses tomorrow.  
                        Attached Files

Comment

• FFS- it's only uploading one pic again even though they're resized. Lets have another go at the other 2.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Getting fucking annoyed now  
                            Attached Files

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 30 2010,13:31) FFS- it's only uploading one pic again even though they're resized. Lets have another go at the other 2.
                              My guess will be Seya on the right and Donut on the left! Great pic who ever it is! Thanks Ivor!
                              Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 30 2010,13:21) Oh   come on Steff- think about it!  Today no end shot- just two 'Guess the Miew' pics and one of Eye passing through.  Nice of the bloke behind her to dress up for the evening. Speaking of arses-Arses tomorrow.  
                                I am going to say Peng for this shot!
                                Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Working...
                                X