Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have always enjoyed you enthusiasm AB. It ain't no crime to be dreaming of warmer climes.

If I might add one word of friendly advice as one who lives in four week work cycles and previously worked for many years in 9 week work/play cycles. I learnt not to mark off calendars or count down the days to freedom only because as someone explained it to me it is akin to wishing your life away, and somtimes the anticipation can become more that the event its self. Consequently the much awaited holiday/trip/nude oil orgy wassometimes a let down. Can I suggest while you keep your impending trip to Thailand in mind, you try to live every moment with as much joy as possible, and not wish your life away.

I hope you understand what I am saying and the spirit intended.

PS: I share some of the blame for stirring Ivor up with my comment about "How can you tell when you get there without a countdown clock?" posted last page. I apologise to Ivor, AB, and Jimbo.
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Oct. 20 2010,17:58) I have always enjoyed you enthusiasm AB. It ain't no crime to be dreaming of warmer climes.

If I might add one word of friendly advice as one who lives in four week work cycles and previously worked for many years in 9 week work/play cycles. I learnt not to mark off calendars or count down the days to freedom only because as someone explained it to me it is akin to wishing your life away, and somtimes the anticipation can become more that the event its self. Consequently the much awaited holiday/trip/nude oil orgy wassometimes a let down. Can I suggest while you keep your impending trip to Thailand in mind, you try to live every moment with as much joy as possible, and not wish your life away.

PS: I share some of the blame for stirring Ivor up with my comment about "How can you tell when you get there without a countdown clock?" posted last page.  I apologise to Ivor, AB, and Jimbo.
      do understand thank you.

i just live in the worst place on earth and only get away one time a year as my job will only allow . c&d and the ezy bars are heaven for me jimbo and Karl i hold in very high regard as friends they don't just own the bars they take care of their customers.
      and with no family my only family is Thailand , jimbo,Karl.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
      General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Nice words thank you AB - much appreciated.

Don't let Ivor upset you - he forgets that he wouldn't have said that to your face, and got caught in the trap of forgetting that cyberspace should just be a bit of fun, with or without countdown clocks! Hopefully, he'll apologise and you can both shake hands and move on.

BTW - aplogies for no pics today - my internet connection is down at home, and i'm back to quick visits to the internet shop. Will be putting some up tomorrow.
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Oct. 20 2010,17:58) I have always enjoyed you enthusiasm AB. It ain't no crime to be dreaming of warmer climes.

PS: I share some of the blame for stirring Ivor up with my comment about "How can you tell when you get there without a countdown clock?" posted last page.  I apologise to Ivor, AB, and Jimbo.
          Seize the day Foxee! My motto exactly! Bear have a great second trip!

Johnny
          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• hmmmm.... its apperently not alloved to have an opion here...

as you deleted my ....in my opion ....justified contribution.....well then just delete my vip as well.......................................
            an PRIVATE mail...is private....

and to alaskan TEAR..... enjoy...
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Many posts were deleted from this thread to get it back on track for Jimbo.

Sorry that you are upset that yours is one of them.  
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• I must have missed some posts there, but thanks Bumpa for restoring order.
                Here are last night's shots:
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Here are our cheerleaders preparing for action:
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• and in the show
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Lovely Ging in solo action:
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Went with Bullseye to soi croc.
                        caught this hot little gg, on my way out:
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Emmy had her back to me, but i think its time for her to revisit The Skylab!
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• And so to soi croc...
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• ..more croc cuties...
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• ...quite a good selection on show last night..
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X