Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Krille58 @ Oct. 13 2010,20:10) Who´s that girl in leatherpants in 3312. Or perhaps anyone of the girls in C&D has pants like that.
    Mmmmmmm....

K
    Krille: that's Mona. One to stay away from! She's dangerous! Will supply you with any substance you want, and then if you don't agree to her price - you're gonna get busted by the police! We fired her from C & Ds 3 years ago, but if you like leatherware, our Donut will oblige! And you're safe with her!
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Jimbo: Thanks for your recommendation. Does Donut have any other leatherware then these shown on the pictures in this forum
      Me worry?

Comment

• Well it looks like DANI has shaved her legs! Yippeee!!!

Jim please recommend to her that she change her name to Danielle. It's somewhat more appealing and has that French ringy thingy.

Comment

• Krille, the best part of the experience is showing up and finding out! Talk to Donut and I am sure that she has just what your looking for! If not, for a few Baht you can take her shopping for just what your looking for! Donut always looks great!
          Attached Files
          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Jonny. Yes of course. The first thing after checking in at the hotel I will go to C&D. Will be there next thirsday. One week of joy i hope. Escpecially with Donut dressed in that outfit.
            Me worry?

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ Oct. 14 2010,01:55) Krille, the best part of the experience is showing up and finding out!  Talk to Donut and I am sure that she has just what your looking for!  If not, for a few Baht you can take her shopping for just what your looking for! Donut always looks great!

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
              General George Patton Jr

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Oct. 13 2010,19:53) Tuesday Night:

JohnnyDiver: great - sounds like you might be around soon?

Anicon: I haven't seen Faa since i got back. I'll ask about her tonight.

Ivor: thanks for standing in. Bet you're glad old whatsisname is back?

Snick: more pics of Ging below, alas not standing next to the boy wonder.
                It's a good job you're back- I wont be posting any more pics now those fekkin countdown clocks have re-appeared.
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• tick tock tick tock

Comment

• Never mind Ivor, i am back for photo duty.

Weds Night

After such a quiet tuesday, i was amazed at how busy we were last night. Lots of generous guys in, and the place was rockin'. I must mention Iceberg at this point too: great guy, and a lot of fun. Its good to see more yanks this year, making up for some of the missing europeans.
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Steff: sorry, but Dani still hasn't shaved her legs! I nag her every night, and hopefully she'll get it done - otherwise i'll take matters into my own hands!
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• If they looked like Emma at Patong hospital, i would be a permanent in-patient!
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Lovely Faa
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Noo & Ging
                            Noo, Ging & Coco
                            Pookie & Ging
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Donut
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Oct. 14 2010,19:54)  Never mind Ivor, i am back for photo duty.
                                thank you jimbo

glad you are back .

all the girls look hot. what a name (dan)

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                                General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                                X