• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful Bombay
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Relative newcomer, Eye, proving a success. Still has limited english, but its improving
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• More of Nicole
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nuoy, back from some time off to heal an eye infection. Not quite fully recovered, but bored at home, so back in to entertain our customers.
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Oh
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Peng
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A couple of footnotes:

I met a charming english goy, Archie, last night, who says he lurks here and enjoys the thread. So come on Archie, start posting!

Later, after the bar closed, i took a certain newbie, who's name i will not reveal until after tonight, back to The Skylab, for a Road Test. It was the WORST experiment yet! She didn't know how to kiss, gave a pathetic attempt at a bj, didn't like me giving her a bj, had a hairy arse, and couldn't accomodate the Full English. Admittedly the FE wasnt at full strength by the time i'd prised it into her back door. After a few seconds of what looked like agony for her, i'd had enough and jumped off and told her she was leaving. the whole thing took a full 5 minutes, despite having previously taken 20 minutes to guzzle her way throgh the Heineken stock in my fridge! The cheeky bitch, who can barely utter a single word in english stuck out her hand requesting "money". I threw her 500Bt and told her to leave and not bother coming to the bar again. I'm not sure if she got the message, even though my manner must surely have got the point across, so IF she comes back tonight, i'll get NingNong to help withg the translation of "You're Fired!". Thank God, she hasn't been barfined yet - it would have certainly produced a loud complaint, and a refund.
                So, many will criticise me for taking girls from my own bar, but in this instance i've probably saved someone a very bad experience, and a slur on C & Ds reputation.
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nah mate you did the right thing. I would strongly recommend that you road test all your new employees before you let them work in your bar as customers will naturally come to you to complain if they have any problems. Your bar has too much quality to let some scrag wreck it by being a dud shag.
                  If I was you I'd road test them all once a month just to make sure they haven't become jaded and are still putting in a good effort.
                  dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• Blimey, thats 1.3 per day ! Don't i get a day off?
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Any small business owner knows you never get a day off.

Get back to work Jimbo otherwise people will start talking about how you are not doing your job.

NB: if you need someone to step in then I'm only an email away.
                      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jan. 30 2010,18:09)  Blimey, thats 1.3 per day ! Don't i get a day off?
                        ok, well maybe a quarterly test is a more reasonable proposition....
                        even better idea: get some trusted BMs to carry out the test on your behalf
                        After all, you know what these girls may be like... put in a bloody good effort with you just because they know that their job is on the line.... and we don't want standards to drop off now do we?? C'mon... you know it makes sense...
                        http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jan. 30 2010,15:58) Relative newcomer, Eye, proving a success.
                          Oh yes, she is.....
                          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• A 'casting couch' maybe in order as part of the pre employment 'exam'.  Thanks Jimbo for the pics and saving us from a poor experience, its a horrible job but someone has to do it.    Under 90 days to go!!!! wooohoo!

P.S. Agree with Tally, quarterly road testing! Bring it on!

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• im sure there are plenty of volunteers to help with a" road test " Im looking forward to my short trip back to phuket arrive on the 18th and will be back in the bar so hope to meet up with some of you then
                              lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

• I'm in love with your avatar, falla! Any chance you can bring her with you?
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X