Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Feb. 09 2010,18:36) The Great Marmalade Crisis is temporarily over, thanks to a kind local (not Ivor!) who airlifted in an emergency supply.
    I would love to contribute but something tells me that any marmalade that I bring from the US is just gonna get tossed.

Thanks for the VIP tour over to Crocodile and thanks for being a great host overall.  See you in a few weeks.

Comment

• Oh dear oh dear... looks like somebody's been a greedy boy
      Don't worry Jimbo, I may be back (with more groceries!) sooner than expected..... (watch this space)
      http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Whattzis about marmelade?
        I'll soon be around, so if I understand, you might get marmelade :-)

Comment

• Jimbo: I know the end of April is a long way off in the terms of marmalade supplies but I have found a vendor here in the states to purchase the Seville Orange Marmalade. I will bring a stash for you when I arrive and I am sorry that it is not sooner. Here is a picture to confirm that I have the right stuff!
          Attached Files
          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- make him suffer!!!
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Ivor, I will be hanging at his bar and if I don't bring the Marmalade I am afraid it will be me that is forced to suffer! Jimbo will hook me up with some newbie nut job yaba head! So noooooooooooooooooooo I will not make him suffer and besides we need to help our friends that are in desperate need of their fix! Call me an enabler if you want but Come April I will bring Jimbo his drug of choice!
              Attached Files
              Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Put me down for some beef jerky then, I've just been around all the gourmet supermarkets in Phuket corneing the marmalade market.  

Well we have to do something on this thread to keep it going, with the boss and his pics absent

Comment

• Mackays never heard of it Tiptree is the one. The Scots making marmalade, since when have they been to Spain. Who conquered the Armada

Comment

• At the rate Jimbo is going through this stuff you tend to wonder what other purposes he has for it? The Mackays is $6.50 a jar here and that Coopers stuff is $7.95. It seems lot ex poms in Perth like it. Couldn't he just settle for the old Rose's Marmalade? very TIC

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• No matter what he's been eating it must have gummed up his keys- no updates  

Will we manage to get a whole page of marmalade related posts before he returns ?

Comment

• Lolol, at all the marmalade discussion.
                        Dicko - please don't pay those aussie prices - they're OUTRAGEOUS!
                        But don't bother bringing me Rose's either! Lol .

With Ivor on my case, I'd better give you a few pics:

Bombay
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com
                        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Seya & Kitty (who fucked up her face make-up last night!)
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Seya
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Jijee
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com