www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• There's no doubt who gets The End of the Day
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 14 2010,15:39) Never mind LaBamba's new staff (good luck sam,btw) - take a look at our new crop!
          Jimbo, I believe you are expecting a Mr J. Diver to arrive in 12 days time.

I would like to pay the barfines for this pair of lovelies as a welcoming gift to him.

Could you please ensure they are suitably sozzled & all loved up with a giant serve of kamagra.

We wouldn't want Johnny to forget his first night in paradise...      
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 14 2010,15:39) Never mind LaBamba's new staff (good luck sam,btw) - take a look at our new crop!
            Thanks Jimbo very nice pair , very nice....you suppose they have a few extra sisters, definitely interested.

Also can you barefine only one of them or do they stick together?

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• 2 weeks and counting.

Comment

• 1 week before i hit C & D ... see you soon Jimbo

As i'll be in Surin beach for a couple of night before i hit Patong, any chance you do home delivery Jimbo?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Some great snaps of Songkran jimbo, and as for Patricia!!!!! Bloody glad I had the pleasure of her twice when I was over!!!!
                  Hoping to be back in October bearing marmalade!!
                  joolz

Comment

• Nice pic's

Comment

• Pacman - I'll go 50/50 with you on the barfines for J.Diver, lol!

Pampamsam - good luck with the re-opening Sam. I'll send a couple of 'stars' along to help swell the staff roster. Those 2 should do the trick!

Azza - sorry mate, Surin is too far out for home delivery!

bigjoolz - October?!Its gonna be a loong 6 months!

Please note: I'm away in Nakhon Nowhere, Had Yai, and Penang (for visa) for the next few days, so forgive the radio silence!
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Great pics as usual Jimbo! Too bad I will miss Mr J. Divers first night with the two 'lovelies' (in the loosest term possible) provided by yourself and pacman. Maybe he'll still have them with him when I get in the next night as they look like keepers (actually more like rugby props)

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• (pacman @ Apr. 14 2010,16:02)
                          (jimbo34 @ Apr. 14 2010,15:39) Never mind LaBamba's new staff (good luck sam,btw) - take a look at our new crop!
                          Jimbo, I believe you are expecting a Mr J. Diver to arrive in 12 days time.

I would like to pay the barfines for this pair of lovelies as a welcoming gift to him.

Could you please ensure they are suitably sozzled & all loved up with a giant serve of kamagra.

We wouldn't want Johnny to forget his first night in paradise...      
                          Pacman and Jimbo! I want to thank you for your wonderful offer! I am already having trouble sleeping what with trying to get all the work done! but such a gift! Thank you both! I arrive Phuket Airport on April 29, at 11:15 PM a quick run to the Yorkshire in and then straight to the headquarters! Just look for the guy with the really bright shirt and the parrot earring hanging from my ear! I am sure that you will not be able to miss me!

Now if I can be this guy!

Or maybe I can spend time with Patricia! Photos by Jimbo, C&D Bar
                          Attached Files
                          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ Apr. 11 2010,05:55) Ah well, Patricia is looking very hot in Jimbo's photo and yes I will and try to give her the whole nine yards so to speak, if she is interested!  Photograph by Jimbo.  Thanks Jimbo
                            wish you nothing but the best of luck man.

Wish I could be there sooner but my trip's next year at the earliest but C&D is definitely on my place to visit as testified to by Alaskan_Bear.

Comment

• Jake1, thanks buddy! AB will testify to the reality of the place and I look forward to giving a great trip report! I have waited a long time for this trip so your time will get here to! I'll buy you a beer if we are there together!

Johnny
                              Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Wicked series of Patricia pics, Jimbo
                                Looks like she was going wild
                                And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X