Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (pacman @ Mar. 12 2010,06:55) I don't think Johnny is gonna make it to Phuket.

I am expecting him to explode from anticipation anytime soon...    
    I've got a small bet on with Jimbo that he shoots his wad as soon as he walks in the door.  

As for Burgess can you just provide them a list of who you DIDN'T shag- it wlll be a lot easier than the other way around
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 12 2010,19:16)
      (pacman @ Mar. 12 2010,06:55) I don't think Johnny is gonna make it to Phuket.

I've got a small bet on with Jimbo that he shoots his wad as soon as he walks in the door.  

As for Burgess can you just provide them a list of who you DIDN'T shag- it wlll be a lot easier than the other way around  
      ok this will all be in my trip report.

i did not shag all of them lol.
      i did buy drinks for most of them a time or two.
      1 night gee
      2 night gee/jessie
      3 night beer
      4 night gee/nicole
      5 night gee/namcha
      6 night gee/namcha
      7 night gee/namcha
      8 night gee/nicole
      9 night gee/nicole
      is that better. lol

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• Enjoy the rest of your trip

Comment

• lol i am home now back in america.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• I take it you kinda liked gee then burgess and maybe Sonya next time eh

Looking forward to your TR buddy
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• yesssssssssssssss me and gee just had sparks. i did meet sonya she realy needs to eat some food..

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• (burgess6645 @ Mar. 12 2010,20:07)
                (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 12 2010,19:16)
                (pacman @ Mar. 12 2010,06:55) I don't think Johnny is gonna make it to Phuket.

ok this will all be in my trip report.

1 night gee
                2 night gee/jessie
                3 night beer
                4 night gee/nicole
                5 night gee/namcha
                6 night gee/namcha
                7 night gee/namcha
                8 night gee/nicole
                9 night gee/nicole
                is that better. lol
                1 night gee
                2 night gee/jessie
                3 night beer
                4 night gee/nicole
                5 night gee/namcha
                6 night gee/namcha
                7 night gee/namcha
                8 night gee/nicole
                9 night shot time pat per gee
                9 after short time gee/nicole

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• Burgess, welcome back home. Sorry that you are back home especially in Alaska! Saw your photos and it sounds like you had a great time! As you can see there is a bet on that:
                  1. I explode prior to arrival from anticipation and never make to Phuket;
                  2. I explode immediately on arrival at Cocktails and Dreams.

Guess I have to prove them all wrong. Will look forward to hearing all about your experiences.

Johnny
                  Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ Mar. 13 2010,00:11) Burgess, welcome back home. Sorry that you are back home especially in Alaska!  Saw your photos and it sounds like you had a great time!  As you can see there is a bet on that:

Guess I have to prove them all wrong.  Will look forward to hearing all about your experiences.

Johnny
                    i say number 2.
                    as i did and make sure she don't miss a drop.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ Mar. 13 2010,10:11) Burgess, welcome back home. Sorry that you are back home especially in Alaska!  Saw your photos and it sounds like you had a great time!  As you can see there is a bet on that:

Guess I have to prove them all wrong.  Will look forward to hearing all about your experiences.

Johnny
                      Either way as long as its all cleaned up before I get there the following night, I'll be happy.

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• (burgess6645 @ Mar. 12 2010,21:07) ok this will all be in my trip report.

1 night gee
                        2 night gee/jessie
                        3 night beer
                        4 night gee/nicole
                        5 night gee/namcha
                        6 night gee/namcha
                        7 night gee/namcha
                        8 night gee/nicole
                        9 night gee/nicole
                        is that better. lol
                        Does Namcha speak English yet? She's been looking good.
                        Patricia seems pleased with herself in the past several weeks.

Johnny keep it together I turned into a fool when I saw Donut the first time. Ivor may have been witness to that. Jimbo was in the UK at the time.

I'm back in the area long-term in a couple months but I've been banned from ever going to Phuket unsupervised so it might be difficult.
                        And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Namcha's English is getting better and her confidence level has soared but she's still got a Barry White baritone! You and Donut was very entertaining from across the bar I love sitting quietly in the corner people watching

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 13 2010,09:10) Namcha's English is getting better and her confidence level has soared but she's still got a Barry White baritone! You and Donut was very entertaining from across the bar   I love sitting quietly in the corner people watching  
                            i agree namchas English is getting better. was with her for a few nights lots of fun. donut from what i was told by her cousin gee is up country. don't worry about making a fool of your self when talking to the super stars. they think it is fun i did it with sonya.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• Friday Night
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com
                              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Jessie & Kwang
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment