Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My contributions from last night starting with lovely ladies and the aftermath of an over enthusiastic punter during a short time. Seemed well out of order to me.
    Attached Files
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Waas in playful mood but she eluded my clutches as I crawled out of the bar around 3am
      Attached Files

Comment

• Emma on the phone, caught on the phone and laughing it off.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Paeng DOES like to flash the new bolt-ons at the drop of a hat and 2 saddo bar owners supping girlie drinks at the end of the night  
          Attached Files

Comment

• (bkkldby @ Mar. 24 2010,19:40) i am new to this thread and i have been checking out the considerable amount of photos of these (mostly) hot babes. i have noticed in some of the fliers pix with photos of farangs and i was wondering if anyone can tell me what they are.
            when i enlarge the pics i can not read them because the text gets blurry.

here is one of those pics i am referring to:

i have seen similar fliers before in bars in bkk of girls and lbs who we are being warned to be wary of for some reason or another and to stay away from them, is that what these are?

BTW: this Bombay babe is smokin'!
            Yes, this is The Wall of Shame - reserved for people we really don't want to come into the bar again.
            The top one is The Creep, who attempted to enter last week, on his annual pilgrimage from central europe. He stares at each girl, mauls them a bit, and then attempts to hire them for 200Bt with no barfine. he doesn't even have the courtesy to buy himself a drink. I hope he now has the message.
            The second one is The Snake. An american, living in Kathu. Wanders around carrying his bottle of water, attempting to get the girls to go with him after hours. No barfine of course, and no drink.
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 24 2010,16:04) If only there were 2 Annies!
              I could take one out whilst the other is still doing her make up.....

Comment

• Would you take the one who smiles or the one who doesn't? Hang on, that doesn't really help the conundrum. She was looking rather tasty even to me last night 

Comment

• id take both, one could hold the camera

good to see you on here fatboy

sw
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• (bkkldby @ Mar. 24 2010,20:40)
                    Bombay looks so good I actually envy her appearance more than I am attracted to it. I might feel differently if she was standing in front of me hehe. Very firm and compact especially in the abdomen. Overall an excellent production.
                    And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Weds/Thurs Nights

Apologies for no pics yesterday - i was recovering from a dental operation, and slept most of the day.
                      Here's a few from weds night
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Emma, from Alexander bar, on a visit
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Oh FFS! The connection here is so weak just now, i'll have to come back later and finish this post - its taking 5 minutes to load every picture!
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Ok, lets try again:
                            More from Weds night
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A monger to soi croc: spotted a few potentials....
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• ...but it was Gypsy (ex Pook Bar, Pattaya) who got the selection for Skylab duty!
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X