Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (johnnydiver @ Mar. 21 2010,19:27) I'll pay a dollar to watch Ivor being wrestled to the ground and sat on by some hot ladyboys!      But if a door man is actually needed I would nominate the Alaskan bear! 6'6" is a lot of man!  
    lol that is 6'7'' . cool wish i could.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 21 2010,20:00) Sorry m8 I'm always within shouting distance and on call- beat you to it   Mind you with 40 men cunningly disguised as ladies in the bar they can fling a mean stiletto between them. I wouldn't want Pat, Kitty and Seya wrestling me to the ground and sitting on me!
      Lol good point, some of the LB may have starved and de-masculinized themselves almost completely but I suspect they can put up a fight, especially the few you suggested. I suppose they have had to defend themselves physically more than many people ever have.
      And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Fair point about the Aussies... (as one I feel i can comment without bias).

I did my first trip to Bali in my 20's (looooong time ago) and hated the place as it was where young Australians off the leash for the first time went for thier first trip overseas. Dunken yobbos, footy teams (and we are talking rugby league here where fighting is a re-condition of team membership) and general ugliness. I swore I would never go back and never did.

I had been going to Phuket on and off for 15 years and loved the place. The Aussies there were the more mature type that had travelled a bit. Well travelled Aussies abroad can be some of the best travellers in the world for fun, same same with kiwis, poms and Cannucks. (Sorry yanks, per capita the above travel the most. Kiwi's I think winning the gold gong... but then again if you came from NZ you would realise the need to escape... even with 3,000,000 people and 10 times as many sheep it's hard to find a fresh one.)

After the Bali bombings however it's all changed. Cheap airfares with jetstar and Tiger mean the fist trip yobbos are now invading Phuket in greter numbers. I really noticed it in 2008 when my beloved and gentle Nai harn beach was invaded for a week by an Aussie Rules footy camp.
        I realise this is all for the general good and it seems that Phuket has been far less traumatized than Pattaya in regard to the global recession.

I just miss the days when a trip down Soi Bagla didn't mean cringing watching the yobs do thier thing.
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 21 2010,14:29) I think she's some way off that yet, Ivor. My bets for the next crop of bolt-ons are: Beer & Eye, followed by Pink. Emma must surely be due them by now too - but she spends too much of her money on 'substances'.
          Jim.....care to enlighten us as to what these substances are?

Such a dissapointment if she is a serious user of something. Such an intelligent girl appears to of gone off the rails so to speak....

Comment

• Hey Fatboy, good to see u over here!

Welcome aboard mate!

Comment

• hey fatboy it was nice to meet you and have a beer with you. until next Feb..

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• Now that's a countdown 'A Bear'! Maybe I'll start a new one....403 days and counting...

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• yess a long wait but it is worth it.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Mar. 23 2010,01:22)   Hey Fatboy, good to see u over here!

Welcome aboard mate!    
                    Thought it was about time.....after meeting so many BM's from TLF since visiting Sin City.

Comment

• (burgess6645 @ Mar. 23 2010,01:46) hey fatboy it was nice to meet you and have a beer with you. until next Feb..    
                      Likewise mate

Glad the first trip was a success and here's to many MANY more.

Welcome to the dark side.

Comment

• (FatboyUK @ Mar. 23 2010,04:24)
                        (burgess6645 @ Mar. 23 2010,01:46) hey fatboy it was nice to meet you and have a beer with you. until next Feb..    
                        Likewise mate

Glad the first trip was a success and here's to many MANY more.

Welcome to the dark side.
                        and you no i will not look back. i love the dark side..

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• (FatboyUK @ Mar. 23 2010,04:23)
                          (PigDogg @ Mar. 23 2010,01:22)   Hey Fatboy, good to see u over here!

Welcome aboard mate!    
                          Thought it was about time.....after meeting so many BM's from TLF since visiting Sin City.
                          Good lad !

Nice to meet you in Pattaya my man , good to see you posting here
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Harrumph! We don't mention the P word here! Enemy Territory can only be whispered on this thread, and all traitors (yes, thats you Fatboy) will be subjected to a 12 minute Isaan song, followed by a visit to a Muay Thai match.
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com
                            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Monday Night

I was invited to a rooftop party at Bangla Suites, a brand new 5 star residential complex, just off soi Bangla. Apartments start at 20 million!
                              View looking down the soi towards Bangla
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Later, back at HQ:
                                Nam & Pat
                                Loving Pat's curly look.
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment