• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat, with The End of the Day
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Grrrrrrrrrrrrr i'm out of the Sonya pool  At least she's keeping it together this time.

Sooooooooooo whats the legalities of a 3 sum with cousins?   Looks like the Bear just missed out!

I reckon Namcha may be the next in line for bolt-ons the way she's gone from the famous last words 'shes never gonna last'
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• I think she's some way off that yet, Ivor. My bets for the next crop of bolt-ons are: Beer & Eye, followed by Pink. Emma must surely be due them by now too - but she spends too much of her money on 'substances'.
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Still works for me, any ideas on the 'cousins' legality?  

Comment

• No issues unless they get each other pregnant!
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Drunken Aussies in Soi Bangla make me groan too. But with so many on their way to Phuket, is there no way you can relieve them of some of their cash?

A big doorman who warns them what will happen if they show any disrespect? And show no mercy to dickheads.

With the Australian economy so strong, these fellas have pockets full of cash & spend fortunes down in Soi Crocodile.

I don't suggest you want the bar full of them, but you are selling booze & they are there to drink. Is there nothing you can do?
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• My comments about aussies are tongue in cheek, paccie. Some of our best customers are aussies. Indeed, we attempt to attract them with beach hut style bar, and aussie paraphernalia!
                In the rare event they cause a problem, there is security available next door, and 'our' policeman is never very far away.
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I really thought you had an issue with Aussies after seeing you comment about them before.

I am happy to know I will be welcome (I hope) when I next get to Phuket.

Now if you can just give me a guarantee that I won't see any Kiwis while I am there...    

Comment

• oh you're alright with that one! They all stand in the street drinking tins of Singha, bought from 7/11 !
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• if you want a door man Jim ?
                      live in and visa and im there  

SW  
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• I'll pick you up some dried Kiwi for when you're here They don't seem to keen on you either- I bumped into an old guy once who refered to you guys as the 'Fekkin Yanks of the South Pacific'.

Comment

• That sounds about right...      

Ahhh, New Zealand, where men are men & women are men & sheep are scared...      

And I'm sure they love me too...

Comment

• (spare wheel @ Mar. 21 2010,18:52) if you want a door man Jim ?
                            live in and visa and im there  

SW  
                            Sorry m8 I'm always within shouting distance and on call- beat you to it Mind you with 40 men cunningly disguised as ladies in the bar they can fling a mean stiletto between them. I wouldn't want Pat, Kitty and Seya wrestling me to the ground and sitting on me!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, where's the edit button I may want to change that last bit.

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 21 2010,19:00) Mind you with 40 men cunningly disguised as ladies in the bar they can fling a mean stiletto between them.
                              That's the funniest line you have ever written on the forum...

And 40 angry ladyboys are more than a match for any bunch of drunks.

Comment

• I'll pay a dollar to watch Ivor being wrestled to the ground and sat on by some hot ladyboys! But if a door man is actually needed I would nominate the Alaskan bear! 6'6" is a lot of man!
                                Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Working...
                                X