Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad internet up here in Issan

Still, last night tonight!!

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Comment

Hi Jim,
        We are still here, just a bit confused with all the new rules and regulations. You took your hols at the right time, absolutely freezing here, below zero in london and minus 22 in Scotland! Actually, I'm thinkin I will be below "zero" in February as she looks rather nice!!, arrive 24th Feb so not long now. Look forward to meeting you and buying you a beer.
        thanks for all the great pictures,
        joolz

Comment

And here's me thinking it was Jimbo that's been AWOL for 3 days. What a silly goose I am
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Seya really has a small waist and wide hips, to me its really feminine
            Bolt ons look rock hard
            But the best looking overall
            And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Wonderful pictures. I am filled with envy. It is 2 below zero here in my small town. The worst part...not a ladyboy within 200 miles. Have fun guys and girls! (ladyboys)

Comment

Jimbo, looking forward to landing at your bar very early April 30, 2010 as my plane gets in at 11:15 PM on April 29, 2010. A fast car ride from the gents at the Yorkshire INN, registration and a throw and go of luggage with a shower and shave hope to make it to your bar before you close! Will hope to spend some short but quality time that night with the beautiful women that are there! Hope that you continue to post all of those great pics of the beautiful women in very little dress because it is rather cold in Chicago right now 21 degrees fairenheit) and I am digging out of another 8 inches of snow. Your pics are keeping me sane! Hope to see more from you or Ivor even with the shake up going on here at this website!
                Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Jimbo, your pics are an integral part of my on going research on the LBs of Phuket in preparation for my landing at HKT about 16 hrs after Mr Diver above for a quick 2 night stay before returning later for a 5 nighter. I, of course don't have the keep warm problem the others have, its late twenty to early 30 C here, and strange liquid is falling from the sky regularly at the moment something I hadn't seen since my last LOS trip in May 09, maybe the local dams will get over 10% capacity now . Anyway keep up the great work and I hope to meet you, the girls and any other BMs that are around including the aforementioned johnnydiver on the 30th. Cheers Dicko

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

jimbo dont worry mate i still look evly day but its all a bit confused dot .com at the moment ffs keep posting the pics all the best
                    i long to live in los  

Comment

Excellent response guys. Phew, i thought everybody had gone!

here's some more pics to keep you warm (Christ it looks wicked in UK at the mo!)

30435.jpg

post-49-2-30435-NamTits.jpg

post-49-2-30435-AeNam.jpg
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com
                      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Cat

30809.jpg

emma

30870.jpg

post-49-2-30870-Emma1.jpg
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

X from pattaya, on a visit

30933.jpg

post-49-2-30933-MineNow.jpg

Eye
                          31013.jpg

Beer being painfully platful!
                          post-49-2-31013-Ouch.jpg

Soda

31080.jpg

post-49-2-31080-soda1.jpg
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Rose
                            31147.jpg

nam
                            post-49-2-31147-NamTits.jpg

Kitty....

31191.jpg
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

....showing off her fab body, and giving us another great Ending

31269.jpg

post-49-2-31269-kittyEnd.jpg
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Bangkok looks lovely Jim, see you sometime

Will give you a date so you can learn your lines properly - no lipsynching!!!
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X