Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a meeting of the minds in Bangkok last night, Jimbo and you were the topic of conversation for a while.

I was the only one of the group who hadn't met you!

Anyway - you are loved by all and your bar is one of the best in the world according to my chums!

SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Look for the man in the tremchcoat and sunglasses lurking in the corner of C&Ds soon.
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Jimbo: Sorry I won't be there for your melodies as I will be still stuck in Chicago. The snow keeps coming and I keep shoveling! But April will be here soon and then I become "Hansom Man" at your bar! I enjoy your work and look forward to meeting you then! Until then keep on a posting because your thread is one of the most read threads on the site. At least that is my humble opinion.
        Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 10 2010,12:58) Had a meeting of the minds in Bangkok last night, Jimbo and you were the topic of conversation for a while.

I was the only one of the group who hadn't met you!

Anyway - you are loved by all and your bar is one of the best in the world according to my chums!

I didnt hear this conversation as I was probaly too busy playing Pool with with a certain girl currently on leave from the C&D  

I love these little get together's and to finally get to have a drink with KL in   instead of Blighty  

I echo the sentiments made by our chums, Jimbo is a "class act" and so is his bar  

So there is only one thing for it BS, get your friggin ass over there  
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• His umbilical cord may snap around Hua Hin!!!

Comment

• Aw, Bumpa, you're bringing tears to my eyes! And you're supposed to be the Bad Guy on the Forum?
              Get your arse down here man!
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• List of songs by Beyonce (PICK ONE):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Knowles_songs

Looking forward to it!!

BTW - Echo the setiments above, as well you know!

PS - where's the updates!!
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Him hab horiday ras ni- mas slip sum tam

Comment

• Beyonce song, yes!

You should pick "Listen" from the Dream Girls movie - Patricia and Waas are both good at that song so they can help
                    And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• There is NO way i'm doing a Beyonce song!
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com
                      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• SW
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• This is going to be funny as f*%k

SW
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• The natural Beyonce pick would be "If I was a Boy".

Comment

• I think it was i would do |"survive " and u would do a Beyonce Song

I am sure NingNong would be happy to coach you...
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Hey, KL, would be very interested in hearing a little about your experience (and observations) that was the subject of this bet. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X