Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't worry about the marmalade, THIS TIME! I always knew aussies were an uncivilized lot - no marmalade at breakfast? Whatever next?

"Jandals"! Lolol, those kiwis are weeeirdd!
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Patricia, last night
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Our Pocket Venus with a new hair colour...
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• ...and sweet May, applying a bit of gloss...
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• ...and our "other" May, who runs about all night fetching and carrying.
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Burgess's favourite:Gee
              And with Oh
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Oh with Those Legs
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• This is BamBam(! - yes really!) formerly known as X. She had a haircut, and decided X was too manly, so now wants to be known as BamBam - i know, i cracked up too, when she told me!
                  Anyway, her name is appropriate for her equipment!
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Waas, bringing up The Rear!
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 17 2010,04:30) don't worry about the marmalade, THIS TIME! I always knew aussies were an uncivilized lot - no marmalade at breakfast? Whatever next?

"Jandals"! Lolol, those kiwis are weeeirdd!
                      Actually we always had marmalade in the house Jimbo, my dad loved it.

Yes the kiwis are.... sux pusses of fush and suxty sunts worth of chups. God defund Nu Zulund!...But they are good in a fight.

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• Hi Jimbo, if anyone would know it would perhaps be you.

Who are the 'tops' and who are the 'big' girls? Just in case I pop over to Phuket in the near future.

thanks in advance man

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 15 2010,11:39)
                          (tally65 @ Mar. 15 2010,06:21)
                          (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 14 2010,20:03) LOL @ Johnny- life would be boring if we didn't have fun with people's anticipation of the event. It's too easy to be blase about it with living here and having everything on the doorstep. The shock of capture look the first time people walk in is classic and Jim provides a mop for free  
                          well said Ivor!!          
                          Just coz YOUR doorstep is getting closer  
                          oh well... what can I say... touche' (as our shower-dodging friends may say)

Jimbo,
                          she may have a funny name (BamBam... wtf?!?!?) but out of two, I'd definitely give her one...
                          well done on another great addition to your superb harem
                          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Tally65 said: "well done on another great addition to your superb harem"

Now that is certainly appropriate for your establishment! Jimbo, you are the Sultan of your Harem! Thanks for the fashion suggestions and no worries about the marmalade! I will bring you a small supply.

Johnny
                            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Disgraceful behaviour from Wass - I'll have to put her over my knee (again )
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Burntout: Most of them will top. There's no enormous sized chopper in the bar although Oh, waas, Pat, Bambam, Eye spring to mind as heavy some pretty heavy artillery.

Johnnydiver: really no need to pay stupid prices for marmalade, Johnny - its just a laugh at my Britishness really! As for harem? - i strayed away from home turf last night, and took these two! I couldn't make up my mind, so they suggested 'party sex' ! Who am i to argue? And yes, it was f**kin amazing! My legs are still wobbly, and my balls feel like they've been through a press!

Tally65: see you soon, matey. Hope all is going well with settling everything at home.
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X