Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Feb. 23 2010,18:16) A rather drunk guy took her upstairs to the ST hotel, and after he came out of the shower, accused her of stealing the 100,000Bt he had (ffs!).  
    I have heard of guys wandering the bars late at night while drunk with large amounts of cash on them. Where the hell do they think they are?

Even though I have no doubt that Pat is beyond reproach, I am sure this idiot will now be a marked man as the news of the cash he has with him will have spread all round Patong.

He just might find himself the most hansum man in all Phuket over the next week when girls he doesn't even know will approach him to go home for free.

I hope he understands the danger of having a drink laced with rohypnol back in his room. Is anyone willing to bet that he doesn't get the money taken from him?

Is there much use of rohypnol in Patong? It is everywhere in Pattaya. Kept for suckers like this twit.

And what is the news these days about the kids selling the flowers to drunks late at night? Are they still on Soi Bangla at closing time?

They are very clever pickpockets who strike when you least expect. They must have taken a fortune over the years. And yet I rarely saw them in Pattaya which goes to prove that they only worked Phuket with the cooperation of the police.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• valid point Paccie - with Pol. Col. Grissak about to move on, things have got a bit lax again on soi Bangla, and the kids are back, although as yet no stories of pickpocketing. But as you say, word will be out now about this guy and his large wad of cash. Please God nothing happens to him!
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Kids came in the bar the other night and soon got short shrift off the girls. One had the flowers taken off her and handed back at the door. As pointed out this guy now has a huge target on his back not sure if I have much sympathy for him. It will be interesting to see what the new Sherriff in town is like, he's only coming from over the hill so he's probably inside the box already
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Patricia is looking better and must be enjoying the extra wardrobe options. She told me she wants to look like Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls so I guess it's one step closer.
          And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• loving the pics buddy, see you in cpl days
            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• Jimbo..... any events or parties happening this coming long weekend ? finishing work here in BKK early thursday and heading down to phuket until tuesday. Hoping to have little dabble in patong delights

Also gotta catch the England V Ireland game

Comment

• this saturday

Comment

• Ok see you there......

Comment

• There may be a surprise Karaoke Act
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• More interesting by the minute.... LOL....

Comment

• wonder if Jimbo has had the tux cleaned

Comment

• or is he in drag ?

Comment

• Has anyone spoken with Jimbo's singing coach?  I understand she was seen walking up the stairs to the skylab to check on Jimbo's microphone!
                            Attached Files
                            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• lol . The "star turn" is for KLLover - no tux this saturday - sorry!
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A few newbies have fallen by the wayside over the last week (including Wiggy, dammit!), but these 2 have made it through their initiation and look like being favourites at the bar now: Eye & Pink:
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X