First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote]
    (lemontree26 @ Mar. 14 2010,05:26)
    Originally posted by johnnydiver,Mar. 14 2010,01:42
    I am sorry if I have sounded like an 18 year old (which I am not) in my posts.
    hi Johnnydiver-i second pacman-i like to read your posts,youre so full of enthusiasm.The only time i was in Phuket,I spent every evening in c&d.I never got to sample the girls as I had a LBgf with me.I did meet a few ,and Paeng was the one who really took my eye,and she's a nice friendly girl also.I was mesmerized by Emma everytime she got up to dance,her pictures don't do her justice.I cant wait to read ur posts AFTER  you've been .

Comment

• LOL @ Johnny- life would be boring if we didn't have fun with people's anticipation of the event. It's too easy to be blase about it with living here and having everything on the doorstep. The shock of capture look the first time people walk in is classic and Jim provides a mop for free
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Thanks to all of you for your understanding! I have packed, unpacked and repacked my suitcase several times in my head trying to make sure I save room for Jimbo's marmalade! A precious cargo to say the least. Burgess, I do look forward to your trip report! But until wheels up, I am living vicariously through all of the great posts and pictures here on this thread! Best wishes and I look forward to meeting the boardmembers at C&D's when I arrive!
        Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• my trip report is already started. under the name given me by jim. alaskan bear gos to thailand

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 14 2010,20:03) LOL @ Johnny- life would be boring if we didn't have fun with people's anticipation of the event. It's too easy to be blase about it with living here and having everything on the doorstep. The shock of capture look the first time people walk in is classic and Jim provides a mop for free  
            well said Ivor!!
            http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (tally65 @ Mar. 15 2010,06:21)
              (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 14 2010,20:03) LOL @ Johnny- life would be boring if we didn't have fun with people's anticipation of the event. It's too easy to be blase about it with living here and having everything on the doorstep. The shock of capture look the first time people walk in is classic and Jim provides a mop for free  
              well said Ivor!!          
              Just coz YOUR doorstep is getting closer
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Johnnydiver: dont pack too much. You won't need anything more than a few T shirts, shorts, flip-flops (aussies call them thongs! ffs!), sunglasses, and of course: marmalade!

Burgess6645/AlaskanBear: don't worry, i intend to feature Gee a bit more now - she's convinced me she's worthy, after the way she treated you. And C & Ds IS now your home. You may have to share it with a few other like-minded lads, but " I'm your mother, now lad".
                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• A few more from saturday night:
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Here she is: Gee, now betrothed to The Alaskan Bear
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nicole
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Patricia
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Peng
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Pink & Emma
                            Cat
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 15 2010,22:51) Johnnydiver: dont pack too much. You won't need anything more than a few T shirts, shorts, flip-flops (aussies call them thongs! ffs!), sunglasses, and of course: marmalade!
                                And don't forget the little rubber things!!! and a hat, a camera, your wallet and laptop for the all important 'blow by blow' commentary.

Anyhoo, at least we didn't make up a silly word like 'Jandals', like the K1W1s did. Thongs (double bungers preferably) or chinese army boots as they are also know are for wearing on ya feet and g-strings are for ya private bits not a musical instrument.

I can't find any of the good marmalade for you here Jimbo, sorry and I know you don't like Roses and you probably wouldn't like the french stuff being the connoisseur that you are. So I will not be able to pay the marmalade toll. Hope you will still allow me in the door.

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

Working...
                                X