X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planing to go asap

Hey guys, how goes everything? Anyways, I am planning on going to Bangkok in Late March/ Early April for my first time...This is something I've thought about for a couple years now, but was never financially capable of doing it as I am still young. I plan on staying a week to ten days over there and I really want to meet up with a lb or two(one in particular) while im there.

I have a friend that goes back and forth between bangkok and hong kong that may be able to show me around parts of the city, but as none of my friends know of my sexual prefs when it comes to LBs, I find it in my best interest to venture into Nana without him as I would like to keep that part of me private. I was just wondering if you guys could help me out at all, as this will be my first time traveling to Bangkok and also with a lb...

Thanks, Gr1m

O, btw, are there age restrictions for the bars in Nana

khun r33p3r, u must b 20 to enter a bar in Thailand, unless u r dancing there in which case its 18.

How to find a LB: Walk into Nana, open your eyes. I dare you to stay in the bar for 30 minutes b4 taking one (two ?) home.

ps. no hotspots in Nana (yet)
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

How is it working with language barriers? In other words I am a simple california boy who only speaks english...

Do they ID you at the door like American clubs? Or is it a walk in atmosphere?

Comment

As long as you look about 18 years old there will be no problem getting in the bars in Nana etc. Some nightclubs may require you to show your passport to prove you are over 20. I was in Nana in a girly bar with my mates 15 year old stepson to be a few weeks ago. No problems at all and he only looks just about 18.

With respects to the language you shouldnt have too much of a problem. Tone down your accent, speak a bit slower and clearer and dont use too much slang and they should have no problems understanding you. I find that most LBs seem to speak better English than the BGs.

I would love to be there when you walk into cascades for the first time and all those fine looking LBs spot a young guy, looking nervous and like a newbie. They will eat you alive.....and you will love every minute of it lol.

Nearer the time I suggest you come here and see if anyone is available to meet up with you. It can be pretty daunting the first time in these bars. In the meantime read through the forum and get an idea of prices, places, how it works etc.

Good luck

Comment

Just let us know when you are going and we will fill up the bench seats at Cascades to watch the sharks attack the tender young seal.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by
            They will eat you alive.....and you will love every minute of it...
            Well, he's half right!

Comment

you guys are great ...sound like a bunch of fun waiting to happen. Thanks for the quick replies. I'm sure i'll have more questions to ask, but i am reading all of the posts i can to save you guys from just retelling whats already been said. I turn 19 in september, but im always getting: "you look much older than that" so i shouldnt have a big problem with that hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Aug. 26 2005,15:21)
                sound like a bunch of fun waiting to happen.
                Walking into a Ladyboy bar like Cascade's is an experience you will NEVER forget for the rest of your life!!!

Comment

The more research I do, the less expensive it seems... How much money should one plan on having for 7 - 10 days.
                  Note:
                  plan on staying @ dynasty or nana hotel
                  plan on hanging out at NEP as much as possible at night
                  plan on food and drink expenses
                  and of course plan on bringing a lb back to the room for the night, almost every night

I've also been reading a lot about just packing light and buying clothes and necessities while im there... is this a good idea? Are these types of places near the hotel and nana?
                  -grim

Comment

If money's an issue, your baht goes *much* further in Pattaya.

for example you can have a threeesome in Hi Boss, including room, barfine, and a couple rounds of drinks for the three of you for 2000 baht.  or make that 1000 if only one ladyboy.   nice way to spend an afternoon.

Leave your friend in Hong Kong!  

Comment

Money is not an issue, I was simply wondering if anyone was a math genious and had time enough to try and figure it out...like an estimate. I will be doing this for the next couple of days as I like to manage my spending and plan for my purchases. Not to mention I like what I've seen in Bangkok so far...

Oh yeah!! I like the song too! LOL

|
                      V

Comment

If it's a week to 10 days, then make it 10 days!  

Cut a week of classes and make it two weeks or eight!    

Comment

Hell, I told my boss about it and he was like: "we'll never see him again,the only reason he'll come back is because he'll run out of money and if money wasn't a problem, the only way he'd come back is if he was a retard."
                          I personally agree...if it wasn't for money I don't think I'd have a problem living over there, its not like I have anything that important here. Hell, my friend works @ the airport over there throwing around bags...I could do that.

Comment

Ya, if I could get a job a Don Muang, i would too! But maybe private tutoring would be better!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Lets just start our own tutoring service...we'll call it "Teaching TS" ... the TS is for "Thai Students" of course....

Comment

Working...
                              X