Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(thaibound @ Dec. 12 2007,18:16) though i'm no expert in the matter, having barely shagged 100 ladyboys in my 6 months in thailand, i
    You're still learning, grasshopper.   Come back when yoiu have some real experience        
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Dec. 14 2007,14:57)
      (thaibound @ Dec. 12 2007,18:16) though i'm no expert in the matter, having barely shagged 100 ladyboys in my 6 months in thailand, i
      You're still learning, grasshopper.   Come back when yoiu have some real experience        

Comment

Guys, it will have to be short time hotels for me as I will have a TG with me in the hotel. I presume there is no passport requirment checking into ST hotels. How long is it usual to book room?

Comment

On the 3rd floor of nana, there are several establishments offering ST rooms for 300 baht for 2 hours. They have bathrooms and included are towels and soap. Your girl will know where they are. While you can at times walk right into immediate availability, they can also get backed up. If one is full, walk to another. I've never seen more than a 10 minute wait. If there is a wait, what I do is offer the girl to pick whatever she wants from the fridge they have in the lobby to break the ice.

But sort of a rant, while the beds are big and comfortable enough, the ST rooms in foreigner night areas tend to be pretty shabby. In high end Thai clientele establishments you can get ST rooms like a part of a castle like at the Poseidon.

Comment

Working...
          X