First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

PLS HELP.

Have a trip in 2 days and found out that Nana Is fulll

Pls help me to find a Lb freindly hotel.

regards

Jogi

Comment

You do not mention location or price but as you were trying the Nana I assume this is the type you want.

1. Dynasty Inn
      2. Ruamchitt Plaza
      3. President Solitaire
      4. JW Marriott

These are different prices and standards of hotel from about 900 - 4000 or so per night.

I hope this gets you started just do a google on these.

Comment

Please be more specific as to your needs, just saying a LB friendly Hotel is just not enought to get the best solution for you. If amenities are what you are looking for then the President Solitaire is your place. Who can beat a 42" plasma TV in your room? The JW Marriott would be my second choice. Both of these places can be booked at a discount rate through various sites found doing a Google search.

Comment

hi guys
          thanks for the info..
          youknow everything was booked from majestic to grand inn all
          i got one at Woraburi - How is it???
          is it safe and LB freindly..
          thnaks in advance

Comment

Woraburi on soi 4 works fine...Rooms are not fancy and towels feels mouldy...but good location..a and no problems to hit the action down at Nana. Motorbike taxi just 10 bath or so..also free tuk available..

The best part..Its LB-friendly...

Comment

I did forget to answer ur other question...Yes its safe.

Also good to know that there are no problems to find or get taxis either...and that they got an small but nice swimming pool on the roof floor...

If u would like to enjoy breakfast in the morning..make sure u hit it early...as soon as they open up (not that easy..I know),because it tends to be "empty plates" as the time goes by...

Comment

Originally posted by (indiancdlover @ Nov. 09 2004,17:59)
                is it safe and LB freindly..
                Imagine if when Olivier says, "Is it safe", Dustin H responds, "It's ladyboy friendly"

Only for those who have seen Marathon Man.

Comment

Try the Top Inn on Suk. near Soi 4. Its located between Subway sandwiches and the Landmark hotel. They are a small outfit with 11 rooms. Just 900 baht a night, way nicer than the Nana Hotel and LB friendly.

Top Inn 128 Suk Rd
                  [email protected]

Comment

Subway...you cant beat those footlong fuckers.
                    the sanwiches are nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by
                      located between Subway sandwiches and the Landmark hotel.
                      To be even more precise, it is the building directly on the left of Subway
                      Mister Arse

Comment

hi can any1 help me iam comming to bangkok in july for 20nights and i thinking about booking Ambassador Hotel i will be alone but booking a double room for 2 does any1 know what the hotels like and is it a problem taking ladyboys and bars girls back to my room does the hotel get nasty about this.kind regards phil

Comment

Ambassador's been known to charge 650b joiner fee for brining girls up. However in your case you have paid for a room for 2 in it so if they try to charge you more tell them to fuck off and that you booked in advance a double room for 2 so why should you pay for any more.

Comment

Phil, Whatever hotel you choose suggest you only pay in advance for a few nights. You may not like the hotel or your plans may change. If you walk around and look at hotels chances are you will find one more to your liking than the one you originally booked. Plenty of rooms available in July.

Do you need to be in Bangkok for 20 days? If it's just a pleasure trip, suggest you check out Phuket, Samui, and/or Pattaya.

Comment

Hey guys ...
                              1) is not important for the hotel if you booked in advance for 1 or 2 persons. Important is that the person who checked in with you stay in your room

2) most hotels in bangkok are payed "room per night" not per person.

3) booking hotel with an agency is much cheaper than waling in an pay the rack rate

Comment

hi iam coming to bangkok in july can any1 give me the names of hotels in bangkok in Sukhumvit were i can take girls ladyboys back to hotel without paying for them to come in to room with me i will be alone but will pay for double room but i dont want any hotels were the girls or ladyboys i bring back will be stopped and make me pay plz email me at [email protected] kind regards phil

Comment

Working...
                                X