X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMMMm  a huge amount has been said  
    mr morant says  thai rak thai. true enough but what about all the thai chinese who are intermarried with thias>???do thais rak thai chinese same as thai???
    I personally do believe   love is possible with a thai, but not common.Thai culture states that good girls should not like sex.
    I also know some hi up thai people who are married mainly for conveniance and status. that is why it is common practise for alot of thai's to have mea noi (small wife) alot of thai girls want to be mea noi and have a rich man pay for there rent and living expenses, in return the thai man gets a screw when he wants one. thai wifes know about and say nothing. its the culture.
    10 years back i met a thai  girl here in sydney. she  was here studying. i met her at a friends restaurant, took her out a few times.  anyway to cut along story short she was in love with me, Like any  woman she was looking for security    and she wanted it with me.  she told me about  how her group of  friends would always  talk about marrying farangs  when they were at school, so  the  old  thai rak thai thing is not 100%  sure. in alot of  cases it is  true,  but not necessarilly  allways the case.i am of course a bastard and a butterfly and did not marry her. we lived together   for 2 years or so. i met her familly in bangkok and  got on well with them all.
    i also had another  thai  straight girl who was   just a nasty bithc   like any bar girl you  could imagine.
    I believe  as  thais  get more intergrated into the world  there old values will  dwindle  as they have in the west.
    Again mr morant talks about  old people in thailand never  being bashed or robbed.   true. This also used to be the case in   the uk  when i was growing up.  we used to leave our doors open and no one was ever  robbed. blame it on what you like, but most cultures are  being drowned by the internet  and the ease  of interaction with the rest of the world.
    true love is possible anywhere as long as others dont interfear with it.
    cheers donnnnnnny
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• true, true, true!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

• Great post Donnnny,

i think we have more chance with non-working girls and also maybe with Phillipino girls because of the language.

Use the bars for funtime only!!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Jul. 17 2006,16:18) HMMMm  a huge amount has been said  
          mr morant says  thai rak thai. true enough but what about all the thai chinese who are intermarried with thias>???do thais rak  thai chinese same as  thai???
          I personally do believe   love is possible with a thai, but not common.Thai culture   states that good  girls  should not like sex.
          I also know   some   hi up thai people who are married   mainly for conveniance and status. that is why it is  common practise for alot of thai's to  have mea noi  (small wife)   alot of thai girls  want to be mea noi  and have a rich man pay  for there  rent and living expenses, in return the  thai man gets a screw  when he wants one. thai  wifes know about and  say nothing. its the culture.
          10 years back i met a thai  girl here in sydney. she  was here studying. i met her at a friends restaurant, took her out a few times.  anyway to cut along story short she was in love with me, Like any  woman she was looking for security    and she wanted it with me.  she told me about  how her group of  friends would always  talk about marrying farangs  when they were at school, so  the  old  thai rak thai thing is not 100%  sure. in alot of  cases it is  true,  but not necessarilly  allways the case.i am of course a bastard and a butterfly and did not marry her. we lived together   for 2 years or so. i met her familly in bangkok and  got on well with them all.
          i also had another  thai  straight girl who was   just a nasty bithc   like any bar girl you  could imagine.
          I believe  as  thais  get more intergrated into the world  there old values will  dwindle  as they have in the west.
          Again mr morant talks about  old people in thailand never  being bashed or robbed.   true. This also used to be the case in   the uk  when i was growing up.  we used to leave our doors open and no one was ever  robbed. blame it on what you like, but most cultures are  being drowned by the internet  and the ease  of interaction with the rest of the world.
           true love is  possible anywhere as long as  others  dont interfear with  it.
          cheers donnnnnnny
          Well said donnnnny, but after so many miles traveling & seeing the things i have seen, & experienced so much, my cynasism & suspicious nature will not allow me the luxury of love, in fact I hardly believe its possible anywhere.

I look at the GG's / LB's / TS as i travel around & occassionally think a soul mate would be nice, but then reality checks in. I will only ever be a mobile ATM.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• (rob69in @ Jul. 18 2006,08:40)
            (donnnnnny @ Jul. 17 2006,16:18) HMMMm  a huge amount has been said  
            mr morant says  thai rak thai. true enough but what about all the thai chinese who are intermarried with thias>???do thais rak  thai chinese same as  thai???
            I personally do believe   love is possible with a thai, but not common.Thai culture   states that good  girls  should not like sex.
            I also know   some   hi up thai people who are married   mainly for conveniance and status. that is why it is  common practise for alot of thai's to  have mea noi  (small wife)   alot of thai girls  want to be mea noi  and have a rich man pay  for there  rent and living expenses, in return the  thai man gets a screw  when he wants one. thai  wifes know about and  say nothing. its the culture.
             true love is  possible anywhere as long as  others  dont interfear with  it.
            cheers donnnnnnny
            Well said donnnnny, but after so many miles traveling & seeing the things i have seen, & experienced so much,  my cynasism & suspicious nature will not allow me the luxury of love, in fact I hardly believe its possible anywhere.

I look at the GG's / LB's / TS as i travel around & occassionally think a soul mate would be nice, but then reality checks in. I will only ever be a mobile ATM.
            I was wondering where this thread had dissapeared to. anyways thanks to kl mai kee and rob69. rob i am alot like you as you probibly know by now(bangkok may)It is hard not to be sceptical and cynical about the whole sceen, but every now and then a little ray of hope stcicks its head up above all the dross and says hi what about me
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• We all live in hope, donnnnny...
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I confess that I did not finish all the readings on this thread but I am too ecited to NOT jump in right away. I hope I did not miss some good points and be repetitive here.
                First of all, I think you ought to define love, and then you ask if one can "afford" love. we are men and we play the role of providers. There are no two ways about it. The catch22 is any women who don't think that way are the ones you have no interests in anyway.
                Now if you pay barfine and short time, does she love you, I can twisted the definition of love to say "yes" cuz she gets hard and cum so she must have loved me for 15-30 minutes. If you start taking someone as regular does she love you? yes, cuz she is happy to see you all the time? now if someone send money every week would this makes she love the guy? yes, because she calls and takes calls and happy all the time.
                But if we define love as if everything else has to be irrelevant. Money, looks, social status, language barriers and age difference should not be in the way of love at all - I think very few people have ever loved or be loved by ANY one else than themselves.
                The bottom line is, we are all buying a GFE, butterfly guys are buying a 15 minute GFE. LT guys buying over night GFE and some real rich cats buy GFE for years. Yes, rich cats. I think everything is all good - however you want to do it. The only important thing is  to ask: can you afford it? The guy who send 40K bhat a month might be a millionair, 40K bhat a month to buy some one talking nicely to him on the phone is a bargain. His lawyer will charge 200 times of that. On the other hand, if he is driving a cab to squeeze out every nickle and dime to pay up this broad, he is a fool. Not because he likes the fantacy - but because he cannot afford the fantacy.

Just my two cents.

Comment

Working...
                X