Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(cancer12 @ Mar. 27 2009,19:10) haha, so who is sean's gf here? hehehe i better know.. dont want troubles.. hehehe
    basically any lb who posts here Garcia, if you have pictures he is yours.

Oh and a web cam helps.

Comment

haha, sean is good guy.... but i dont wanna be owned...

laputanegra(the black whore) hehehe where you from? philippines?

im looking for sisters...
      garcia

Comment

(cancer12 @ Mar. 27 2009,19:29) haha, sean is good guy.... but i dont wanna be owned...

laputanegra(the black whore) hehehe where you from? philippines?

im looking for sisters...
        no im from bosnia and herzegovina
        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

eastern europe...
          garcia

Comment

Is this pick on me week, i just got a earful from a ex gf gg who screamed at me over that i don't call her any more.

Garcia i love all the girls here cause they are all great people who i can talk about anything to, big change from all the gg's i knew who would walk away when i wanted to talk.
            i love t-girls

Comment

this is a very tough time for me.... will make a new post soon....
              garcia

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Mar. 27 2009,19:59) Is this pick on me week, i just got a earful from a ex gf gg who screamed at me over that i don't call her any more.

Garcia i love all the girls here cause they are all great people who i can talk about anything to, big change from all the gg's i knew who would walk away when i wanted to talk.
                How do you love someone over the internet. I'm jealous, I never experienced that before.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Mar. 27 2009,21:06) How do you love someone over the internet. I'm jealous, I never experienced that before...
                  It takes Kleenex. Darkness, DSL and lots and lots of Kleenex...

Comment

and Pink Floyd in the background
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

I guess you have to leard to type well with the hand you don't use to wank with.

Comment

Being a cyber psychic vampire cocksucker isn't for everyone!!!!! Feeding his static soul whit real people's flesh and wasted cum it's easier and cheaper that jump on a plane headed to the stinky real world..........
                        My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Garcia are you still having trouble getting into the chat -room, after all that is the only place we can chat in private
                          i love t-girls

Comment

i just broke up with the man of my life...

i just let him go, do you guys know how much this hurt?

do you realize how many lb get a broken heart.

i never did anything wrong. i just loved him...

now.. can you explain the pain?

most of you here just look for fun... but do you know when

you are playing with the girl who loves you...

no.... u dont know how much this hurt... you dont know...

u know, how it feels, it feels like ur life is taken,

i feel empty... all of you.. do u ever get hurt like this... you dont know...

i just loved...

i just did....
                            garcia

Comment

sorry to hear that Garcia, and am sure most have been through it at sometime (except Stogie!! )

Doesn't make it easier though
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

no one knows....

up to this very moment.. i love him...

can u explain why?

all the people here, who can explain this... tell me why?

tell me how painful is this...

no one, no one of you can tell...

you dont know...
                                garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X