• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (laputanegra @ Mar. 28 2009,03:34) my advice to you

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING

SHOES SHOES SHOES

COSMO COSMO COSMO

GIRLFRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS

come on no matter how special he is he is just a guy there's a lot of fish in the sea boys are like toys they are soooooooooo irreplaceable.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Mar. 28 2009,03:32) this is the most stupid thread in this site... im sorry.
      No arguement there.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• You can't buy love on eBay.
        My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

• (sev7en @ Mar. 28 2009,03:52)
          (laputanegra @ Mar. 28 2009,03:34) my advice to you

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING

SHOES SHOES SHOES

COSMO COSMO COSMO

GIRLFRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS

come on no matter how special he is he is just a guy there's a lot of fish in the sea boys are like toys they are soooooooooo replaceable.
          awww don't be sad
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• (sev7en @ Mar. 28 2009,03:54)
            (cancer12 @ Mar. 28 2009,03:32) this is the most stupid thread in this site... im sorry.
            No arguement there.
            Nothing spoils romance so much as a sense of humour in the woman.
            -- Oscar Wilde
            My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

• wrong "nothing spoils humour so much as a cock in the ass of a women"....... robbo............by fook its good tho
              robbo

Comment

• This thread has rocketed to number one for me! It's GREAT!

Comment

• " white man speak with fork tongue": north american proverb. "ladyboy lover cannot speak with tongue in ass"
                  robbo: march 27th 2009 south of england.
                  robbo

Comment

• Look Garcia - as i told you on the blower, it's over. Can't you just accept that?

Please - let's just draw a line under this and move on!!

What we had was special but it's over now. You have your karaoke career and I have some souls to save.

Has anyone seen my pet bunny?
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• And what did u tell the pixie, when you were seeing garcia,
                      i love t-girls

Comment

• I said "Put the kettle on, love"
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Hi Garcia....I know my way around the Philippines well...especially Metro Manila. I've been going there since 1987...had stores in several malls at one point...still have many friends there and have a house I still rent in Pasig.

Be thankful that you have known love because it will come around again when you least expect it.

Comment

i dont know what to say... i didnt even know what i posted last night....

but thanks, a lot.

i wont be posting for awhile, need to keep some thoughts for my self...
                            just keep posting guys, i will be reading the posts everyday.

this thread is like a freedom board...you can say anything.

garcia

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Mar. 28 2009,02:54) i just broke up with the man of my life...

i just let him go, do you guys know how much this hurt?

do you realize how many lb get a broken heart.

i never did anything wrong. i just loved him...

now.. can you explain the pain?

most of you here just look for fun... but do you know when

you are playing with the girl who loves you...

no.... u dont know how much this hurt... you dont know...

u know, how it feels, it feels like ur life is taken,

i feel empty... all of you.. do u ever get hurt like this... you dont know...

i just loved...

i just did....
                              hi girl,

i know and understand completely for pain.. and you know that i think every girls ever have the same thing like what you feels, well maybe not all but i've been on that situation..

but i know you are brave, girl.. it is painfull and devastated, but i believe you will get better soon.. time will answer..

i don't want to pretend to completely 100% understand of the situation and circumstances, cos i don't..

but this phrase might can help you get better a little bit girl..

"sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs to find a prince"

i hope you get better soon darling...
                              and open up your eyes... there's still many good guys outside there waiting to get caught by good girl...

cheers

fi
                              "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

• The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
                                Anonymous

The stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you the most, won't hurt you again.
                                Anonymous

"The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye."
                                Anonymous

"I had a dream and it was about you ... I smiled and recalled the memories we had ... then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... you know why? Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye ..."

-----now it just happened baby.
                                garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X