Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do hope you keep this thread going, Garcia.

and i hope that when you have recovered from this ordeal, that it will make you stronger and more determined to find a better guy to be with.
    i love t-girls

Comment

• please, please,ive run out of kleenex tissues over this i just cant take the pain any longer,im going now,goodbye cruel world im off to have a wank.
      robbo

Comment

• Stoogie, can you pin this thread please?

It has everything. Love, sadness, happiness, passion, humor, std´s etc etc.

Thanks.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Mar. 28 2009,19:23) Stoogie, can you pin this thread please?

It has everything. Love, sadness, happiness, passion, humor, std´s etc etc.

Thanks.
          STD,s to, not that i have ever been familier with any, but yes all good stories may include a dose or to.
          robbo

Comment

• This thread is excellent
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Mar. 28 2009,02:54) i just broke up with the man of my life...

i just let him go, do you guys know how much this hurt?

do you realize how many lb get a broken heart.

i never did anything wrong. i just loved him...

now.. can you explain the pain?

most of you here just look for fun... but do you know when

you are playing with the girl who loves you...

no.... u dont know how much this hurt... you dont know...

u know, how it feels, it feels like ur life is taken,

i feel empty... all of you.. do u ever get hurt like this... you dont know...

i just loved...

i just did....
              Sweet Jesus, is there no God?!?!?!

Comment

• HELLO GUYS!

let us get over this,i still feel sad about the break up, especially this whole week because i know he will be in Thailand, and we can guess what he'll do there, just really sad that i am here, in amidst of my grief for our broken relationship, and he's there having the best time for fun and pleasure. but you know, let's get over this, i will move on.

it feels good to know that many people here listened and shared, it really gave me sort of comfort, and those people who keep this thread going... thank you so much.

but can we get over of my break up? hehe im fine.. i will be better.

now i'm planning some activities i can probably do to make myself occupied.
                like on April 1st, i will be joining a beauty pageant... it is cool, its my first time to join again
                after my last pageant, that was almost 2 years ago.

Do you want some photos? i will be taking some photos, hopefully can take my camera
                in the backstage.

garcia

Comment

• YES,YES, YES, more photo's please.
                  i love t-girls

Comment

• seanbeag... you are so naughty.. hahaha
                    garcia

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Mar. 29 2009,20:51) HELLO GUYS!

let us get over this,i still feel sad about the break up, especially this whole week because i know he will be in Thailand, and we can guess what he'll do there, just really sad that i am here, in amidst of my grief for our broken relationship, and he's there having the best time for fun and pleasure. but you know, let's get over this, i will move on.

it feels good to know that many people here listened and shared, it really gave me sort of comfort, and  those people who keep this thread going... thank you so much.

but can we get over of my break up? hehe im fine.. i will be better.

now i'm planning some activities i can probably do to make myself occupied.
                      like on April 1st, i will be joining a beauty pageant... it is cool, its my first time to join again
                      after my last pageant, that was almost 2 years ago.

Do you want some photos? i will be taking some photos, hopefully can take my camera
                      in the backstage.

please dont get over this whole mess too quickly, time is a healer,you must let it take its course.......and allow this thread to continue it has brightened the darkest corners of all our empty and shamefull lives with its many postings of wisdom ,sympathy and.............apathy
                      robbo

Comment

• George Melly " loosing ones libido is like being unshackled from a maniac"
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• i do so hope that the chains which bind me to that crazy person may never be released
                          robbo

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Mar. 29 2009,14:51) HELLO GUYS!

let us get over this,i still feel sad about the break up, especially this whole week because i know he will be in Thailand, and we can guess what he'll do there,
                            Maybe he will become a Buddhist Monk
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• possible,allthough i think there will be more harry monk involved than budddist
                              robbo

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Mar. 29 2009,20:51) now i'm planning some activities i can probably do to make myself occupied...
                                Will you do them on WebCam?

Comment

Working...
                                X