X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute Girl

Hi guys i have a freind of mine living in Bangkok she works for an international airline and speaks very good english. She is tall and has a great body with decent size cock. She is looking to meet a nice guy for b/f or more. She is top and bottom [ i have not tried! ]

She asked for my help to meet more guys becasue she cant really advertise this fact at her work. She is weet and very presentable. She has allowed me to post her pcitures here with her details. Her name is Natalie

Mobile: 081 351 3622
    MSN: [email protected]
    Attached Files

she,s hot
    I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

Natalie is lovely, infact I introduced her to Stogie the other day whilst we were having a drink together at Lucky Lukes.

She did attempt to work at Guess Bar briefly but she is not cut out for this type of job, and she was told so by the bar.

There is something very classy about this girl, and I honestly believe she deserves to find a nice, genuine guy who'll look after her.

If I was living in Bangkok, I'd be chasing her myself.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Yes she is a lovely girl. Works a regular job although as KK says tried the freelancing at Guess. I was lucky enough to spend a night with her and I must say she is a very nice person. I might have to give her a call myself.

Comment

Wow!!! ...yet another reason i wish i lived in LOS..instead of 2 or 3 visits a year

Comment

wow, she might not have the prettiest face, but she sure knows how to dress SEXY
            HOT

Comment

she might not have the prettiest face,
              Are you kidding me? She is gorgeous!!
              Mister Arse

Comment

I would have to agree with Stewart!  
                I think she's hot!
                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

...well I have been chatting on line with her for probably a year......she used to be working in Pattaya she had told me.....in the travel business. Seems nice, smart and looking for a "sponsor". I can't see her as a P4P girl either.....just not her personality despite the money .....I hope she doesn't "caves in" and tries it again.........but then I'm a dreamer huh?
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(4real @ Aug. 21 2007,05:25) wow, she might not have the prettiest face, but she sure knows how to dress SEXY
                    HOT
                    now that is funny.....I think her face and body are fine(seen her on cam too)....but you think that those black slacks and top are particularly sexy? What planet are you living on?
                    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

A couple more snaps....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Spent a bit of time with her myself- she is really not bar material. Her #1 selection factor for guys... you'd better be 182+ cm tall.

She speaks great English, has a marvelous sense of humor and does indeed know the travel business (at least, she has been employed for years in that business).

She tells me that she is hoping to be in Germany by 1 September to visit her mom. Just waiting on her visa now.

Wish I was taller. I'm about 2 cm shorter than her, so it's a no-go. When I mentioned that I could wear a high shoe to reach her desired height, she admonished me to just be myself
                            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Great - I've found another attribute where I'm ahead of Socrates!

Charm: no..... Brains ... no  Age.... YES   Height... YES!!
                              Can't comment on some of the others - except he has lots more notches on the bedpost

Thanks for the recommendation, KK    And she passes the Stogie test, too!
                              TT

Comment

Working...
                              X