Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what the status of Natalie is? She's REALLY cute and if I didn't have a gf, I'd be emailing her myself.

Nhscotsman

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Sep. 08 2007,16:40) Does anyone know what the status of Natalie is? She's REALLY cute and if I didn't have a gf, I'd be emailing her myself.

Nhscotsman
      What do you mean by status?
      Mister Arse

Comment

wow, this thread really took off on a strange tangent for a while...she is cute and intelligent and i am over 185cm and work out regularly, so where do i meet her?

Comment

Wow, I haven't heard a more inane comment in a very long time, mister smith. Like what exactly is 'enough' to live on. You think that 6K THB per month is enough, i.e., the average salary of a Bangkok worker? And like the average salary in the US is something like $25K, so you are happy making that? It is unbelievably condescending to think someone should be happy making any salary in any country, without wanting more. To say wanting more is greedy is truly unbelievable. As you believe this so sincerely, please come to Bangkok and live on the 'average' salary, that is 'enough', which is...6K THB in Bangkok and perhaps 3-4K THB in the country, and best 'o luck.

Finally, like you don't see Porsche and Lexus et all in your country? And do they reflect the average living style of people? Honestly, this is the most unbelievable comment on this forum for a very, very long time.

And visiting here has given you so much more experience than us living and working here? The extreme majority of even executive Thais make nowhere near what a foreigner at a similar level in any country makes. Why do I know? I have executives working for me! Also, in 2005, Thailand dropped below India in average wage rates for all levels of employment.

Anyhow, back to the main theme, this girl is anything but 'nice'. After 20 questions of interrogation, then giving a BS answer of how she was busy for the next 2 weeks, she then messaged me later that night saying, "Ok, I'm ready now!", to which I said, "Sorry, I'm busy, and I'm at the bar.", which resulted in a "I don't like bar girls!!!!!" insult directed at me. I didn't have the chance to explain to her that her 'bar' was the internet and telephone, and there was zero difference between her and a 'bar' girl. Actually, there is a difference; she pretended she was not a hooker, whereas a bar girl is honest about that point, at least. However, I'm sure, as a smart girl, she knows that already.

Ok, I've been drinking, but this is how it is as I see it now.

Comment

she has found a nice european sponsor and he his taking care of her.... but she is not fair with him..... and sure she will loose him...héhé
            Paul

Comment

she is hot yum yum yum
              will you lot stop fucking arguing over bull shit
              kahuna ill bring you a zimmer frame, you wining old git
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(TRANSLOVER @ Sep. 25 2007,18:52) she has found a nice european sponsor and he his taking care of her.... but she is not fair with him..... and sure she will loose him...héhé  
                And you know this how? She was going to Germany because her mother lives there. If you have any other information then please let us know!

Comment

Heard a wealthy French guy is sponsoring her ....but she stills is looking all around u see what I mean .....?
                  Paul

Comment

ching ching.....ring up the baht as they roll in.......never to thin, never too rich and never too many sponsors.....
                    Attached Files
                    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I'll be her bf; I meet all the requirements; live in California; work out regularly and don't sit around drinking beer all day....send me more pics please.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Sep. 08 2007,13:32) this girl is anything but 'nice'.
                        I guess we all have different experiences with people but I found her to be extremely nice.

I was hanging out with her on Ko Samet for a couple days (just as friends) and she's OK in my book.

Comment

Guys.... firstly... I don't understand this discussion. I think, not every girl is capable to work in the red-light area. As far I know, she is well known in Club131 and Guess Bar; maybe in other bars too but she didn't work like a bargirl up to now. That's fine... and if she wants to work like that, it's fine too. Why not.
                          Second... I had two short contacts by email with her, because I wanted to meet her in Germany (I'm German). At my first mail she wrote back a short mail and told me that she is here the whole October because she want to visit her mother in Stuttgard. Also she wrote like thousand other girls " oh yes... I would like to meet you too" Then I answered once again, and she wrote back again... in 3 sentences... but just shit. After that, she's keeping quiet.
                          What does she really want?
                          Result of that; I don't give a shit about the ideas of life that ladyboys have or want. I mean, if she has the intention to meet a guy (not just for sex), and you also want to meet her with the best of intentions, then I don't understand why she not intensify the contact.
                          I think, ladyboys don't know what they really want in their life. Thanks

Comment

Maybe she met someone and wanted to give it a chance?

Or maybe she just wasn't that interested in meeting you? Happens sometimes?
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Money Money money,just like real gilrs it's all down to money,if you have a good job pulling in loads of dosh your in,if your stacking shelfs at Tesco's, NO CHANCE.
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

She presents her as a model !... but she is a whore
                                Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X