Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like im at the back of the que as well being only 5'7 tall!!! so unfair,

but she looks stunning andfrom what you guys say seems to have her head screwed on right, so good luck to her

Comment

I too agree she is beautiful, and trust the comments as they're from reliable guys, but, she is a working girl, despite everyone saying she is not the working type, else how is it you 'know' her?

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Aug. 23 2007,00:00) I too agree she is beautiful, and trust the comments as they're from reliable guys, but, she is a working girl, despite everyone saying she is not the working type, else how is it you 'know' her?
        I think most people were suggesting that she was not well suited to working in a bar, rather than saying she does not do some part time pocket money collecting

Quite stunning
        Mister Arse

Comment

Spot on Ziggy! how many non working girls try to get a job at Guess Bar? IMHO she's just being greedy, I mean she can make a decent enough living in the Travel Industry leave the P4P and sponsorshir deals for the poor Isaan farm girls  
          It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

(mister_smith @ Aug. 23 2007,00:11) how many non working girls try to get a job at Guess Bar? IMHO she's just being greedy, I mean she can make a decent enough living in the Travel Industry
            That's a bizarre statement to make...Without ever having met the girl you've branded her as a greedy liar...

You can tell all that from a photo?  Amazing talent you have mister smith...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(mister_smith @ Aug. 23 2007,02:11)  Spot on Ziggy! how many non working girls try to get a job at Guess Bar? IMHO she's just being greedy, I mean she can make a decent enough living in the Travel Industry leave the P4P and sponsorshir deals for the poor Isaan farm girls  
              This has got to be a joke right? You think she earns some sort of fortune in her day job? This gets the award for the most ridiculous comment on this forum today at the very least.

Comment

(ozzie @ Aug. 23 2007,04:29)
                (mister_smith @ Aug. 23 2007,02:11)  Spot on Ziggy! how many non working girls try to get a job at Guess Bar? IMHO she's just being greedy, I mean she can make a decent enough living in the Travel Industry leave the P4P and sponsorshir deals for the poor Isaan farm girls  
                This has got to be a joke right? You think she earns some sort of fortune in her day job? This gets the award for the most ridiculous comment on this forum today at the very least.

no Ozzie this isn't a joke, there's plenty of Ladyboys working in all kinds of industries in Thailand who have a decent enought standard of living without moonlighting as whores i'm not claiming they're raking it in but they've probaby got a comparable standard of living to thier counterparts in the west.
                i.e An executive in the travel industry in BKK would make enough money to have a lifestyle comparable to an executive in the travel industry in London, pay for an appartment run a car etc
                It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 23 2007,00:40)
                  (mister_smith @ Aug. 23 2007,00:11) how many non working girls try to get a job at Guess Bar? IMHO she's just being greedy, I mean she can make a decent enough living in the Travel Industry
                  That's a bizarre statement to make...Without ever having met the girl you've branded her as a greedy liar...

You can tell all that from a photo?  Amazing talent you have mister smith...
                  I never branded her a liar just greedy she's working in the Travel Industry and I bet this isn't some crummy bucket shop she's on a decent wage, thats why she doesn't want to work in a bar fulltime because she makes enough money in her day job.

no I can't tell all that from a photo just my brilliant powers of perception

Comment

I'd have to side with the girl. Wanting to make more money is not being greedy. Like which one of us doesn't want to make more money, and tries to when the opportunity arises? If anything, she's ambitious!

Over time we've seen so many posts that try to suggest LBs rise to a higher standard than we ourselves do; whether it be in asking for a higher price, or being faithful.

Comment

(mister_smith @ Aug. 23 2007,06:08) thats why she doesn't want to work in a bar fulltime because she makes enough money in her day job.
                      Since you have never met the girl, or seen her in Guess Bar and know absolutely nothing about her, it's patently unfair for you to make such an absurd accusation...

I'll be honest, I don't know this girl...But I have met her and I have seen her in Guess Bar a number of times and I do know BM's who know her very well and my opinion is
                      this girl is very sexy and very attractive and very sweet and so like a fish out of water in the bar environment...I don't believe it has anything to do with how much money
                      she makes at her day job...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Aug. 23 2007,09:45) I'd have to side with the girl. Wanting to make more money is not being greedy. Like which one of us doesn't want to make more money, and tries to when the opportunity arises? If anything, she's ambitious!
                        I'd have to disagree here ziggy, IMHO Wanting to make more money than you need is precisely what greeds about. I'd have no problem what so ever if she was a LB working in some crummy factory or Salon trying to earn so extra cash but it's obvious she don't need the money

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 23 2007,09:55)
                          (mister_smith @ Aug. 23 2007,06:08) thats why she doesn't want to work in a bar fulltime because she makes enough money in her day job.
                          Since you have never met the girl, or seen her in Guess Bar and know absolutely nothing about her, it's patently unfair for you to make such an absurd accusation...

this girl is very sexy and very attractive and very sweet and so like a fish out of water in the bar environment...I don't believe it has anything to do with how much money
                          she makes at her day job...
                          I'm making an observation based on what i've read here, if she is so much like a fish out of water in the bar environment why did she try to get a part time job at Guess?

and if it wasn't anything to do with how much money
                          she makes at her day job why not a fulltime job?

Comment

(mister_smith @ Aug. 23 2007,14:42) I'm making an observation based on what i've read here,  if she is so much like a fish out of water in the bar environment why did she try to get a part time job at Guess?

and if it wasn't anything to do with how much money
                            she makes at her day job why not a fulltime job?
                            She wanted to make a little extra pocket money. She works full time in the travel industry but is not some high flying exec as you put it. She did not know that working in a bar was not really for her until she tried it.

Still can't understand your point about her being greedy. So I guess it seems you are the only one who seems to think this.

Comment

wow there are a lot of experts on this forum !!
                              but sirs, i respectfully suggest that until you have tried to live as a woman in Thailand and tried to find or hold a "decent" day job, you have no idea what this girl is all about....
                              prince o. darkness

Comment

So what's wrong with being greedy? You make it sound like a negative thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X