Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mister_smith @ Aug. 23 2007,12:42) I'm making an observation based on what i've read here
    You're not making an observation...you're making an assumption...

As I recall Natalie didn't have a job or a place to live when she moved to BKK...which was just shortly before
    she decided to try her fortune at Guess...

Jesus...give the girl a break Mister Smith...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

An executive in the travel industry in BKK would make enough money to have a lifestyle comparable to an executive in the travel industry in London,

Obviously you've never been to Thailand and met an "Executive" or you wouldn't say such stupid things!

But thanks for making my day. I nearly coughed up my cornflakes!  

Comment

Wasn't the thread about her wanting a Boy Friend ?
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 23 2007,14:53) So what's wrong with being greedy? You make it sound like a negative thing!  

theres nothing unusual in greed....every time i walk in club 131...i want ALL the girls.....

i thinks its quite normal...
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 23 2007,15:41)
            An executive in the travel industry in BKK would make enough money to have a lifestyle comparable to an executive in the travel industry in London,

Obviously you've never been to Thailand and met an "Executive" or you wouldn't say such stupid things!

But thanks for making my day. I nearly coughed up my cornflakes!  
            So you're telling me a Director, Executive , Manager whatever working for one of the major corporations in Thailand would have a lifestyle comparable to a guy in the UK on the dole?
            Well when I was last in BKK I couldn't help but notice there was a few decent cars (mercs, BMW etc) being driven by these impoverished Thais or maybe they were copies sold on Pratanum Market right?
            and how about all those condos being built some charging rent 80,000 bhat a month can't see your average 2 week sex tourist paying those kinda prices don't tell me Thais get housing benefit right?
            It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

So you're telling me a Director, Executive , Manager whatever working for one of the major corporations in Thailand would have a lifestyle comparable to a guy in the UK on the dole?
               Erm.... Are you drunk as well as misinformed?

Like I say... when you plan on your first trip let me know and I'll show you around!    

An "executive" in Thailand has nothing like the same lifestyle as an "executive" from London... unless driving a nice car is your only comparative criteria!

Comment

no I aint drunk it's 10.30 in the morning here, I told you I've been to Los before the last time I was there in September I sent you a PM to arrange a meet up but you were out of town
                It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

[quote]
                  (kahuna @ Aug. 23 2007,09:55)
                  Originally posted by mister_smith,Aug. 23 2007,06:08
                  my opinion is
                  this girl is very sexy and very attractive and very sweet and so like a fish out of water in the bar environment...
                  Kahuna,
                  Funny you said it just this way, I know a couple of girls that were in Pattaya in January and this is exactly how I described them. They came from Surin and even though they tried to be "a bargirl", they were horrible and just couldn't do it. One tried going with 3 or 4 different guys and went home, the other one last a bit longer but got physically ill everytime she went with a guy. The first one felt like the proverbial "fish out of water" and was just ashamed of herself for doing it and the mamasan always said she was the worst bargirl she ever saw....lol.

Mamasan told me it wasn't in her heart to do it, so she was horrible, plus when she got to the room, she refused most every advance by the guys.

I asked her what she made for $$$ and she said not much because she would always ask too much so the guys wouldn't go with her. I asked how much though.....she laughed and said "5,000 ST /10,000LT.....she said all men told her she was either crazy in head or she was a crazy Thai woman.....haha.

The second girl as I said lasted a bit longer and even went back to try again later on (in May) but lasted a week and was back home with her parents and little brother.

Some girls just don't handle it well as most of us know, but I guess that's a good thing though.....not everyone has a price that they would sell themselves for.

Nhscotsman

Comment

(prince39 @ Aug. 23 2007,14:50) wow there are a lot of experts on this forum !!
                    but sirs, i respectfully suggest that until you have tried to live as a woman in Thailand and tried to find or hold a "decent" day job, you have no idea what this girl is all about....

Good Comment!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Aug. 22 2007,19:20) Spent a bit of time with her myself- she is really not bar material. Her #1 selection factor for guys... you'd better be 182+ cm tall.

She speaks great English, has a marvelous sense of humor and does indeed know the travel business (at least, she has been employed for years in that business).

She tells me that she is hoping to be in Germany by 1 September to visit her mom. Just waiting on her visa now.

Wish I was taller. I'm about 2 cm shorter than her, so it's a no-go. When I mentioned that I could wear a high shoe to reach her desired height, she admonished me to just be myself
                      Well I guess at 194 cms tall and am a hansum man, I am in with a shout then!
                      ATM for rent!

Comment

...oh and I forgot to mention that when she and I talk on line she also has a "cock" size requirement. I couldn't tell if she was just saying this for "western humor" or actually being serious........but she does seems far from an innocent travel agent.
                        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

She really is, or at least was, a travel agent in Pattaya. Met her last April.

A VERY nice girl!!!

Comment

She has left Pattaya (where she worked in a small travel agent) and is now staying with a friend in Bangkok and looking for a job. Not really sure what the fuss is about in her earning a bt on the side with the occassional fuck? I would charge if I could get away with it!
                            Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Aug. 22 2007,18:20) Her #1 selection factor for guys... you'd better be 182+ cm tall.

She speaks great English, has a marvelous sense of humor and does indeed know the travel business (at least, she has been employed for years in that business).
                              I'm 190cm and I can tell some good knock-knock jokes!... also I own my own 747 and need a hot flight attendant who can work my Cock Pit!

Comment

I'm 189cm...looks like I'll lose out to Bam. Especially since I know zero knock-knock jokes.
                                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X