X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BFE! (Boyfriend Experience!)

Courting partners is a ceremony that has walked hand in hand with procreation since the beginning of time. We all do it a little differently and we all get different results!

In Thailand one of the main attractions of the girls and ladyboys working here is the feeling you get when you walk out of the bar hand in hand with a beauty and head back for some hard core 'rumpy pumpy' without even a word uttered about how much it's gonna cost you!

These Thai delicacies will give you good sex, tell you are a great chap, clean up your room and even shine your 'shoes... You won't get that from some of the faded and clapped out window dressing in Amsterdam!

In fact you won't get that kind of attention from any P4P girls anywhere in the world. Even Thai girls who leave the relative harmony of their native land usually convert their personalities and services offered to suit the new venue they work from.

But that's by the by. We all know that and that's why we come back here time after time... A quick mention aboit Cindy here although I am sure there are many girls who are like her...

Cindy always takes every day at work very seriously. She dresses up and goes to the salon every day and always looks the best that she possibly can. Once she's with a customer she's versatile and does whatever it takes to provide him with the true GFE (Girl Friend Experience.) She'll screw you, have dinner with you, go shopping with you and even clean your ears out with Q tips!!! All the time with a smile on her face and energy in her step.

She's the personification of that elusive and much sought after GFE... and of course there are many girls who strive to provide the same service but many more that don't!

But what about us punters...

Do YOU make an effort? Which category do you fall into?

Do you get wasted before you get horny and THEN start looking for any old shagbag to wriggle on?

Do you look upon the adventure as routine and haggle her down to a fixed price before you stretch her ass?

Do you even give it any thought at all? It's just another night out and I'll take my chances! The idea of making an effort for a P4P player is just stupid!

Do you get cleaned up and brush your teeth? Wear a clean shirt and sail off to strike it lucky?

Do you pluck out your nose hairs, splash on the 'Old Spice' and invite her for dinner before the shagging?

Are you the arse who stands outside Lucky Lukes in a suit and a bible?

It may seem a bit daft to you lot, but when I'm in hunting mode I clean myself up really good. Put on some semi-smart clothes and shave my nuts! I clean up my room beforehand and have a clean towel, nightclothes, a new toothbrush and a shower cap all ready for my 'date.'

Whether it's someone new or a ladyboy I've known for ages the routine is the same...

I'll sit down and chat with them, too. Try to gauge their mood and see if they really want to come out with me. If they are going through the motions then I'll quickly move on. If they really seem happy, lively and affectionate (in a way that doesn't make me feel uncomfortable) then I'll move on to the next step...

'The Comfort Factor' is really a big issue with me. I have to be relaxed and comfortable. So that means I only shag in my house. But I try to convey that comfort and relaxation to my partner. There's lots of ways to do that...

It's my experience that this leads to closer more affectionate nights of sex. I haven't tried this any other way so it might not! I could be really wasting my time with all this elaboration...

Am I trying too hard? After all - they're hookers, right?

What works for you guys? Maybe I can learn something after all!
    I get drunk and stink of cigarettes. Fuck the bitches'
    0%
    I'm looking to get laid, not court a hooker'
    0%
    I jump in the shower, but that's as far as I go.
    0%
    I clean up & dress up real good & THEN go a huntin''
    0%
    Best bib & tucker works for me every time'
    0%

Ooohhhhh, THIS I cant wait to see what you guys will say!!! Nice one, stogiebear    

S
    Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

I dress up decently and go hunting, hence voted for the 4th option.
      I don't imply that works or not, since you see any sort of people coming in and out of NEP, PatPong and wherever else.
      But I just don't feel like going out looking scruffy in any situation.
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

certainly p4p lbs are doing it as a job, and some will give better service than others. They do have feelings and prefences too, so put the shoe on the other foot and imagine what it would be like if she did not shower, dress sexy, and prepare herself. Not likely we would stay long with her right?

So then if a customer comes in with the the same clothes he's been wearing for 3 days, not showered, bad breath I don't think he would be a prime candidate for a LT even at 5000 Baht (unless she is really desperate)!

While I haven't been in the bars for a while on the "hunt", I do believe that getting cleaned up and presentable leads to a better experiences with the lbs, especially when the chemistry is right.

If you're just in it for the momentary gratification of getting your rocks off, then you probably don't give a rat's ass about any of this.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I always feel better showered, shaved, and presentable.  That's not to impress a P4P date, just to feel comfortable about myself and therefore relaxed for the evening.

I'm not into vests and shorts when I go out - and am probably trying too hard.  Perhaps that's why the bar girls always seem to home in on my wallet bulge.

One LB recently told me that the more formal I dress, the older I look.   Back to the T shirts, then - give up the suit and the bible
          TT

Comment

Yes they are hookers but they are also human beings and deserve to be treated with the same respect as anyone else. They have the same emotions and feelings and I have generally found that the better I treat her the better she treats me.

So to my end I always shower and put on clean clothes brush my teeth and use some listerine. Try to look neat and and not haggard and put on some nice smelling after shave such as Blvgari or CK.

This starts from the first conversation in the bar and talking about things other than just what you will do back in the room and even having a joke or two to put her at ease with you and make her feel like she knows you rather than being a stranger.

The next step which I think which some people may not think is important is actually walking out the bar with the girl hand in hand. This from my experience tends to make the girl feel even more comfortable with the situation.

I always ask if she is hungry I will buy her something eat if she is. When we get back to the room it is sit down and relax have a drink etc before even jumping in the shower so she can get comfortable with her surrounds.

I know I am paying but to me her getting off is just as important as me so I will do my very best to get her worked up as much as I can so that we can both have a good time once we are between the sheets.

After we are done there is no rush to get rid of her and we can watch some tv or a movie or just listen to some music and chat.

If is during the day we might even go for a swim in the pool.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 02 2008,12:48) "Am I trying too hard? After all - they're hookers, right?

What works for you guys? Maybe I can learn something after all!  "
              Yes, you are trying too hard
              There's no need to change your undies or shave your nuts or treat them like human beings or any of that kinda stuff.  The secret to success with ladyboys is splashing on a little Hai Karate after shave lotion €“ they go absolutely ape shit over the stuff €“ try it yourself you will be amazed at the results

how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

I take about 5 showers a day in the LOS.

Before a hunt I'll wear clean clothes and make sure my breath is OK.

Not too concerned about looking stylish though.

I do not shave me nuts.

Comment

Look nice,get something nice,that's what I say.
                  See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

(mesmer @ Feb. 02 2008,12:44) The secret to success with ladyboys is splashing on a little Hai Karate after shave lotion
                    Hai Karate ..... I thought they banned that stuff back in 1978

Comment

I don't want anybody I meet anywhere to think I'm a smelly, un-shaved fat old fashion tragic. I always splash on some aftershave and deodorant to fix the things I can.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

unless you look like brad pitt, i suggest you clean up before you go hunting, because if you don't think they pick you at least as much as you pick them, you shall be sorely mistaken.

of course, since i am brad pitt, i don't much worry about it.

Comment

Whenever i go out hunting, my particular aim is to try to get a P4P girl/LB forget about talking about money and how much it will cost me. Better still when they say "mai pen rai" and they'll go for "free" with me. Of course I WILL ALWAYS PAY (I'm not a cheap charlie, plus don't have enough time to invest in courting a girl), but what this really means when the girl will willingly go with me for "free" is that:
                          1. I've ensured that I'm cleaned 7 showered to the rafters
                          2. Aftershave is working. Currently on CK summer.
                          3. My dressing is as metrosexual as David Beckham can carry it.
                          4. I've brushed my teeth till my gums bleed.
                          5. I'm clean shaven everywhere.
                          6. My wallet is sufficiently padded that I'm not found wanting in any situation the night out might present.
                          7. My lucky sexy underwear is on.
                          In short, I'm meticulous in my preparation for a night out, and much prefer if the Lb did the same.
                          forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

I always shower, shave, brush teeth and hair, aftershave and deodorant, and try to look tidy. But I am not going to dress up to the nines. As long as I am comfortable.
                            It all depends on the mood I am in and the girl I am with as to whether I take her for something to eat, out for a few drinks or straight to bed.

Comment

Lets be honest guys if you were all meeting up for a night on the piss,you would all have a S.S.S (shit,shave,shower). Unless your a soapy fecker or had to come straight from work,We would all make an efort to look clean & tidy.But I'm with ozzie, may well be hookers,still deserve to be treated with respect !
                              Great topic Stogie, just wondering wot Mr Grumpy would have to say on the subject LOL ?
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                              X