• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (rxpharm @ Dec. 11 2008,06:41) good advice from donnnnny and smuttleydfs,  

posts have been deleted.
    Bollocks.....what did I miss!!!??
    Mister Arse

Comment

• (69billy @ Dec. 11 2008,13:36) So now i know...she is a good top...
      No Billy that is vely vely interlesting  

Jenny & Vivian, Jenny & Anney, Jenny & Eats, Jenny & Nan,  err Jenny & Cindy... hmmmm  
      Attached Files
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (69billy @ Dec. 11 2008,19:36) I think  Stewart and some others got it...
        Stewart hardly gets anything.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Dec. 11 2008,07:14)
          (Stogie @ Dec. 11 2008,04:26) That's hilarious! I can't wait till she sees this!

Nice one Lefty!
          I showed her before - she was suitably impressed and intrigued
          Story of my life. A day late and a dollar short.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Great minds though
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• I like that one better.
              Thanks for giving me hope for a better tomorrow.
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (69billy @ Dec. 06 2008,14:13)
                (Stogie @ Dec. 06 2008,17:27) Cindy doesn't need a cock ring to get it up!
                Some of us like to get it up so we can top. ...If they can't get it up ,they only like to be bottom..
                What ever rocks your boat...

PS..
                You can delete all the Billy's self-congratulatory garbage... You are the boss....
                Some of us don't need to put a black rubber band around the base of our cock to be able to get it up to top.
                Aren't you worried one of these days that thing is gonna make your dick fall off? Doesn't it make your dick numb after a while?
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (69billy @ Dec. 10 2008,12:17)
                  (doitrong @ Dec. 10 2008,10:47)
                  (Stewart @ Dec. 10 2008,15:55) But her fa.........
                  Hey Stewart,

Obviosly you are as Shallow as Billy....

What ? Are u going to merry her..?? or are u forgetting u are PAYING to fuck or to be fucked by her....Don't tell me, you go to LOS to fined a LOVE..
                  Let me say it again SHE IS A HOOKER,PROSTITUTE, WHORE..PRO...Comprande..??
                  So when im paying to shag one and her legs up on my shoulders,ramming her ass I want to look down a pretty face...
                  Or is it because she is behind u shaging your ass you don't cear what she looks like...
                  If you want to rationalize what your preferred activities are when in Thailand, then I guess it makes sense to paint all the ladyboys who work p4p there with the same broad brush.
                  Yeah, they are all nothing but a bunch of hookers, prostitutes, whores, pros, etc etc, so they must all think exactly the same about everything and every one of us they meet.
                  Just find 'em, photograph 'em, fuck 'em, forget 'em, move on to the next mighty conquest.
                  No one can ever find true love in Thailand? Since that has never happened according to you, it must be true.
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (doitrong @ Dec. 10 2008,16:47)
                    (Stewart @ Dec. 10 2008,15:55) But her fa.........
                    Hey Stewart,

Obviosly you are as Shallow as Billy....  
                    To all you attackers of Cindy .....

Why dont you all post pics of your own faces ....

And then the rest of us can attack your ugly mugs just as you have attacked the lovely Cindy....

Sorry guys ...i forgot....

You all like to travel under the radar....

Comment

• Oh God please no.
                      Seeing their mugs would be almost as bad as Billys cock and ring act.

Comment

• Billy "smarts" circus featuring the cock and ring act...

The thrills, the spills, the left over elephant turds...

See a king enter paradise and a hobbit leave...

Comment

• (Stewart @ Dec. 11 2008,21:38)  Bollocks.....what did I miss!!!??
                          It seems like the gloves came off ...but i dont think the bare knuckle stuff is allowed here so RX stopped it midstream....

Queensbury rules here chaps

Comment

• (doitrong @ Dec. 12 2008,06:23) And then the rest of us can attack your ugly mugs just as you have attacked the lovely Cindy....

In LOS we are all sexy and handsome man..$$$$££££
                            So you must be doingitrong to be still to have a ugly mug...
                            Attached Files
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (Lefty @ Dec. 12 2008,03:16) so they must all think exactly the same about everything and every one of us they meet.  

Yes they do..We are all walking ATMs...
                              Maybe u r not..Cindy or other LBs Love your personality so much and u r a sexy man you got to get to shag them for free...
                              Attached Files
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• I did not know Marge was a ladyboy! Fuck, she is hot!

The voice of Bart Simpson is done by a girl ... hmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X