Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

geosight is spot on...

Comment

Geosight has hit the answer on the head and articulated the words that I was probably unable to conjure myself.

Obviously we have all considered our sexuality as a result of being attracted to LB's and I guess this is the best place to discuss those thoughts and listen to others. Threads like this always interest me because as a relatively young guy (28yrs) I am always keen to hear the opinions of others to help reason to myself that I'm a white, western, English speaking guy who has an unexplainable attraction to transsexuals from Thailand and other SE Asian countries.

None of my mates are into LB's and I can't see the family being too into it so who else is there to discuss this subject which dominates my sexual mindset? When I think about myself in situations involving sex I always think about hot LB's I'd like to fuck on my next trip to Thailand as well as one's I have previously been with.
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

It's funny, I always said I was straight until I took a slutty and sexy looking back to the Areca Lodge where I was staying. I had picked her up while walking back to the hotel. This girl just screamed "FUCK ME" and when she took off the tiny skirt she had on and I pulled off her panties, this big beautiful cock popped out and I soon realized when I started sucking it that I was not straight anymore and I had crossed the line. I bet I sucked her cock for over an hour and even though it was just a ST, I never took my eyes and hands off her cock for the entire time.

I was HOOKED!!!    

Even though I live with a GG now in Bangkok, I will always rather be with a ladyboy versus a GG. Once you cross the line, you never go back. The GG is also Bi too.

Nhscotsman

Comment

(sev7en @ Jan. 13 2009,15:07)  All gays. We suck cock. What else can we be.
          .....yes, but suck cock and lick pussy too.....

so i'm ....."gay-bi-straight"....
          xxx

Comment

Stogie...Geosight...thank you for saying what I think everytime I see one of these "gay" polls. Labels are for the weak-minded and in the 21st century sucking cock does not define you as a lover of men. When I see ladyboys I see ladies...not boys and when I see femboys I see feminine...not boys. It's time we moved beyond this.

Comment

I'm special
              Butterfly number 1

Comment

I didn't vote, I don't need a label I'm way to weird for that.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

We Don't Need No Stinkin Labels!
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

The guys that need labels are marketing men ...The pink pound is massive business now and i doubt if many here would be interested in the latest black latex string vest with matching thong. If your in business you need to identify the target audience.

I suppose there are a few lapsed Homos here but i doubt if there is a market for Bi Sexual men.. other than forums like this one...unless you consider yourself straightand well then thats fine... i dont care

It is strange how this subject winds people up...there are certainly a few guys losing sleep at night .

Comment

NOW it's worthy of the News forum!

Comment

I didn't think it was intended to be a debate...As poorly worded as it is, I thought the OP simple wanted
                        to know how we viewed ourselves...

Am I wrong?  

Is how I view myself or how you view yourselves open to debate?  If so, then debate on boys...Oops...Geosight thinks I am ignorant because of the way I view myself...
                        I'll have to take that up with myself...I'm sure it will be an interesting debate...I'll be sure to keep you all posted...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Jan. 14 2009,18:42) I I thought the OP simple wanted to know how we viewed ourselves... Am I wrong?  
                          You are 100% correct and therefore its entirely subjective . I mean Donnny thinks were both Homos and whos to argue with him...

Comment

(kahuna @ Jan. 14 2009,18:42) Is how I view myself or how you view yourselves open to debate?
                            I view myself as a Brad Pitt type of person... Is that debatable. I don't think so. I really am a lot like Brad Pitt! I mean, come on... it's true, right?

Comment

According to my Funk & Wagnalls standard dictionary gay is slang for homosexual and homosexual  is a person who has sexual desire for a person of the same sex. I have no sexual desire for another man, and I don€™t care how handsome or charming he is. I do not think of Ladyboys as men, and have been with 2 Thai Ladyboys, Jenny and Fern, and I see them as beautiful sexy ladies not men.  I do not see myself as a gay or bi-sexual man because I have no sexual desire to be with a man. I have sucked both Jenny and Fern€™s cock, so that makes me a cock sucker of ladyboys not gay, and I don't think I am in denial.
                              bill520

Comment

(bill520 @ Jan. 14 2009,14:15) I have sucked both Jenny and Fern€™s cock, so that makes me a cock sucker of ladyboys not gay, and I don't think I am in denial.

Well that settles it then Quentin...
                                x
                                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Working...
                                X