Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Crap....I'm a cocksucker too.

Justbob

Comment

Son of a bitch....... I think I'm a pillow biter also.
        Justbob

Comment

One time in Cascade, when the 'gay' dancers were on during the Caberet show, I asked the Ladyboy next to me if she liked them.

She said, "No, I like MEN'.

Comment

it was probably her boyfriend
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

I am what I am and I like what I like.
              I am gay more than BI coz I prefer cocks.
              Yes cocks are better than pussies.
              I like boys and I like femboys and I like ladyboys

AND

I do not care about labels

See also the thread I started

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=20870
              Ohhh ladyboys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've been with I-don't-know-how-many lbs and never sucked a cock or been fucked by one. I like that they have them and I like to play with them, but I haven't sucked them yet because I haven't yet had the desire to. I have no idea where I should vote!
                None of the above? Or straight?
                I also love women! I've been with less women than ladyboys, though. I just love the female form.
                Bi?
                Help BMs!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jan. 15 2009,15:05) it was probably her boyfriend    
                  Big mick - Cindy looked far better than your current avatar mate!
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(Stogie @ Jan. 14 2009,19:10)
                    (kahuna @ Jan. 14 2009,18:42) Is how I view myself or how you view yourselves open to debate?
                    I view myself as a Brad Pitt type of person... Is that debatable. I don't think so. I really am a lot like Brad Pitt! I mean, come on... it's true, right?
                    It's true.....everytime I see or think of Stogie I see Brad Pitt....but remind me...who is the Angelina though in your life?

Nhscotsman

Comment

(Rebel_ins @ Jan. 15 2009,22:46) I've been with I-don't-know-how-many lbs and never sucked a cock or been fucked by one. I like that they have them and I like to play with them, but I haven't sucked them yet because I haven't yet had the desire to. I have no idea where I should vote!  
                      None of the above? Or straight?
                      I also love women! I've been with less women than ladyboys, though. I just love the female form.
                      Bi?
                      Help BMs!  
                      Go to the GG section
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I'm not sure what I am. (honestly I don't.)
                        Alls I know is I Like what I Like and I am Versitile. Asian Femboys are No.# 1 in my Book, Asian Girls No.#2 anything after that it depends on my mood. But I never waiver from #1 & #2.
                        And Yes, I do Like Men too.
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(marshal @ Jan. 16 2009,00:23)
                          (bigmick22 @ Jan. 15 2009,15:05) it was probably her boyfriend
                          Big mick - Cindy looked far better than your current avatar mate!
                          the pixie always looks fantastic
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

When you think of it ladyboys are in a class all to themselves, so how can you be labeled if the class is not clearly defined. She has all the beauty of the best looking ladies you will ever find. She will treat you like the man you are supposed to be treated. She will treat you to the best sex you will ever have bar none. This makes her the ultimate partner so how could you be gay for loving her. I voted for none of the above but truth be told I am straight and love sweet sexy lovely ladyboys.

Disq
                            Thailand for fun in the sun
                            Enjoy it while you can
                            Times are changing

Comment

82% think their straight, well good luck to you . Brocklanders will have something to say about this, he thinks your all Homos

Straight guys only go with genetic girls the last time i looked it up.
                              Sure, you can label yourself or not as you please, the world will still be turning the next day and the laws of Physics will be the same

But straight!....thats stretching it...these lovely creatures are part male and thats the attraction isnt it , or have i missed something. Whatever you are at least some words should be respected otherwise it gets meaningless

hey Brock, where are you, some feathers need ruffling down here

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jan. 18 2009,22:56) Brocklanders will have something to say about this, he thinks your all Homos

Straight guys only go with genetic girls the last time i looked it up.

But straight!....thats stretching it...these lovely creatures are part male and thats the attraction isnt it , or have i missed something.

hey Brock, where are you, some feathers need ruffling down here

Wheres brocky? Surropan?
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X