X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking her for a few days...

I have read many great post on this site, and now i have a question. For all the BM's that have taken girls for multiple days and even on trips, what have been your normal fee. I know it depends on the BM and which lady he is in the pleasure of, but im thinking of befriending one special lady and flying to Koi Samui for 3 days. Any and all help is welcome.

cheers

neo

PS less than 27hrs hoot
    where we want to be is closer than we think!!

If you know how much for normal LT, then multiply by number of days. That will be the top most you will pay. If that's what she asks for, negotiate down - say that since you have to pay for travel and food and drinks...take a long pause for effect...wait for her answer. She will lower her price. Worked for me.

Just don't forget to ask about the barfine... Good luck & enjoy
    "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

good advice ..... and like most topics this one has been discussed ad nauseum up here for years now, do a bit more research and try to use certain keywords which really apply and you will get all the info you could ever need.

As usual, be fair! And yes, bar fines must be paid, all their drinks, food, etc.... plus probably 2K per day for a Pattaya girl and 2-3K per day for a BKK girl; after all you are taking them away from work where they would probably make that much anyway.

Thai hookers don't look at this as a vacation..... you aren't doing 'em any special favors and frankly they'd most likely prefer to stay in BKK and do their bit in the bar and then go hang out at the disco with their friends rather than go avoid the sun on Samui for 3 days, no offense to you in particular.   So pay them properly, and expect it to be quite a few baht; also, before you plan a trip like this make SURE you know the girl well and that you will be both comfortable, don't just meet a girl in Obsessions tomorrow night and say "wanna go to samui?'' . Nothing is worse than getting to your destination and saying to yourself 30 minutes after checking into your room "I've got 3 more days with HER"?
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

This is your first trip, is that right? Man, you're playing with fire.

I'm not the official statistician around here, but I'd hazard a guess that the success rate of a first-timer's pre-planned in-trip getaway with a ladyboy he hasn't met yet would have to be fairly looow. Romantic in theory, but . . .

It would be in your best interests to spend at least a couple consecutive days with her on home turf before you considered attempting this . . .

Comment

excellent advice - don't take someone unless you're absolutely sure about the chemistry.

Nothing worse than spending 3 days of your LOS trip stuck with someone you don't have any "spark" with.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thai hookers don't look at this as a vacation..... you aren't doing 'em any special favors and frankly they'd most likely prefer to stay in BKK and do their bit in the bar and then go hang out at the disco with their friends rather than go avoid the sun on Samui for 3 days...
             Wise words. Don't forget that this is not gonna be fun for her so even if you get her to agree then she'll be asking a premium to get dragged off someplace.

If you have never met the girl before then you are quite simply stupid for even thinking about doing this. She'll be on the bus back to Bangkok after a day after she's made your life a living hell.

If you know her from previous 'engagements' then she may actually be comfortable around you, in which case the chances of her staying the whole three days is higher and the price is lower.

If you are an old hand on the scene and she likes you then she may even enjoy it.

The biggest thing to both of you enjoying the trip is to make sure that she knows what she is getting up front. That is how much CASH she will be getting at the end of the holiday.

(Meals, gifts, mobile phones, clothes, gold, etc, DO NOT COUNT towards the cash prize which she will be expecting at the end.

If I was you and wanted to take a girl away for three days who I didn't know all that well then I'd offer her 8,000 baht for her time and 2,000 up front for her bar fines.

Be sure to tell her exactly what you'll be expecting from her, too.

It's gonna be a bit of a shock if you get there and she disappears off to the shopping mall alone for hours at a time or goes to the beach fully clothes or has a massive scar running down her leg that you didn't notice before or she whines like hell about being bored or she spends literally ALL DAY on the phone to her 'brother' back home or she eats like a pig and is an embarrassment to be seen with or takes drugs when she thinks you ain't looking or gets drunk and passes out before you get a chance to wriggle on her...

Good luck!  
            I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

(rusty nail @ Oct. 08 2009,07:27) It's gonna be a bit of a shock if you get there and she disappears off to the shopping mall alone for hours at a time or goes to the beach fully clothes or has a massive scar running down her leg that you didn't notice before or she whines like hell about being bored or she spends literally ALL DAY on the phone to her 'brother' back home or she eats like a pig and is an embarrassment to be seen with or takes drugs when she thinks you ain't looking or gets drunk and passes out before you get a chance to wriggle on her...
              Fabulous...         I have never seen it put better than that...      

A sober, hard working ladyboy hooker can replicate a good girlfriend experience but it is a clever illusion.

The reasons -

1) they don't like the sun or the beach, they may like the resort if the food is good, if the room is nice & they can watch cartoons & the fashion channel on TV.

2) they aren't really your girlfriend, they certainly don't love you, at best they may like you, a state that is dictated by your readiness to buy her stuff & hand over money.

But don't let the cynics here stop you Neogzim, you may get lucky & it may turn out to be a couple of great days. But just don't count on it.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 08 2009,08:03)
                (rusty nail @ Oct. 08 2009,07:27) It's gonna be a bit of a shock if you get there and she disappears off to the shopping mall alone for hours at a time or goes to the beach fully clothes or has a massive scar running down her leg that you didn't notice before or she whines like hell about being bored or she spends literally ALL DAY on the phone to her 'brother' back home or she eats like a pig and is an embarrassment to be seen with or takes drugs when she thinks you ain't looking or gets drunk and passes out before you get a chance to wriggle on her...
                Fabulous...         I have never seen it put better than that...      
                You just bettered Rusty Nails fabulous reply there

Now let me try to better that:

Why take coals to Newcastle? Samui has quite a lot of LB's as well, in fact when I was last there I was very tempted, as they were much better looking than the fourth choice GG's.
                (1 Bangkok-2 Pattaya 3 Phuket 4 Samui).

Your special friend would much rather go to Chiang Mai or if she has a passport to Singapore.
                Con: good shopping there
                Pro: lost without you holding her hand (unless she has been there on a business trip. )

I called Nut yesterday and I wanted to say that I love her but thought it would be wiser to say that I like her. Her reply was "I like you too!"

Is she speaking the truth?
                Email:
                Info:
                [email protected]

Comment

defo have a night or two first with her in bkk to see how you get on, and i would't ask her untill next morning when you pay her barfine for next 2-3days that you'd like to take her samui.she'll love or hate the idea but you'll of realised by then if its worth your while anyway
                  but if your fun and she is should be ok??
                  i would't go on about how much i pay you etc etc for 3days you know its about 2k per day,and if you're having fun no worries
                  or get one in samui??
                  i think offering a big sum/bribe early after meeting could get you the wrong sort!!!

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrr you guys are spoiling all my fun. I wanted Glasshoppa to learn for himself so we could enjoy the trip report. That's it- you're all off my Xmas card list
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

All wise and believe me well meant great advice..............

You're probably on the way there right now............lets hope Neo has a chance to read the forum's response before he jumps off yon particular cliff....................
                      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Well Neo, the old hands seem to be generalizing quite a bit. I wonder when the last time they tried to take a lb to the beach.

I would definitely want to have a few days under my belt with them and ask them if they like the beach or islands. If your in Bangkok try a couple days in ChonBuri first, you can always get back to BKK quickly. Samet is also an easier option. If these go alright then maybe venture further and longer the next trip.

I met a couple this last trip in Patong who loved going to the beach. Even got one to wear a bikini their first time. This was little to no risk with beaches so close. Contrary to archaic belief they don't all hate the sun. Times o' changin, and they have seen westerners on television worshipping the sun. They have also had customers tell them they like darker, they have seen the darker girls in their bar chosen more. Its not a sign of poverty and the pasty white look is out with most of the customers.
                        They have better underwear that hides their bits better.

I wouldn't take a LB anywhere for a length of time until you got to no them. Compatability is key. A clear financial understanding is paramount.

Ivor -That's it- you're all off my Xmas card list
                        Pacman has been taken off two x-mas card lists in the same week.

Chuck Wow - I called Nut yesterday and I wanted to say that I love her but thought it would be wiser to say that I like her. Her reply was "I like you too
                        !"
                        Thats was the 6K motivation...Chuckies in Love..

Comment

pick a hooker up and take her on holiday? nice one seems like many guys have flipflops for brains to,its not just the girls ,it could turn out fine but mayby not.ive done it a few times but only with girls know previous to me.thats a different story.
                          i wish the guy the best hope it goes well,but why on earth bother?
                          robbo

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 08 2009,14:30) Pacman has been taken off two x-mas card lists in the same week.
                            Going by my results from last Xmas, I must be off everybodies list...      

And as to the girls preference for going to the beach, I was generalising & I agree that more & more of them will happily slip on a bikini & get a tan. The likes of Cindy, etc.

It has taken a long time to break down the traditional Thai discrimination against darker skin tones. Girls from a hi-so background still won't risk stepping foot on a beach.
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

neogzim24  my intentions were the same my first time.   To grab a ladyboy and explore the country side.
                               I do like what Jaidee said about Home Turf & Friends  V.S.  a Ladyboy taking off on some vacation with a stupid white boy.

I met Noi in Sunee,  we spent four days together on her home turf, and everyday she was saying something about fine.  
                              I had no FLipp'n clue what she was talking about.  I just said yes, yes, no worries.    I did not want to go to Thailand   and hang out in some club with the atmosphere thick with P4P.  Noi did  hit the trail with me for a couple/few days.
                              I did get a little paranoid at times of getting pulled down some dark alley with promises of Short Time only to get my Throat Cut.
                               I really did not get a grasp on things until we met someone Noi knows named Oh.   This Yabba femboy was negociating prices from the Rich & Famous down to hey boy, You got a cigarette.   After telling her to go Kick Rocks Noi wasn't too happy.  Noi wanted money I knew that,  but how much I could not totally understand.  

43,000 baht later =  1,300 U.S. dollars for  6 solid days  I thought was bargin.  I just imagined how much an American Hooker would have charged me for all the Play & Time.

Be careful,  spend some time before you go jetting off somewhere.

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                              X