Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be with only one girl during the Phuket part of my trip  , but I'm leaving the "options" for the BKK and Pattaya parts open for the mo  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(JaiDee @ Oct. 12 2009,15:32)  don't you agree now that going solo is the best way to go?
      no - dont agree at all
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Spending all my time organizing work and pre - arranging leisure activities in the Uk....

I am only too pleased to go it alone and enjoy the unexpected in Thailand... each to there own of course ... just works for me ....

Comment

(katoeylover @ Oct. 12 2009,09:57)
          (JaiDee @ Oct. 12 2009,15:32)  don't you agree now that going solo is the best way to go?
          no - dont agree at all
          It's really a matter of personal preference.

Guys like KL enjoy extended leisurely time with one girl.

And JD wants them to leave after everyone cums.

No right, no wrong, just different strokes for different folks.

If a guy and a girl on getting along well in Pattaya, why not try a honeymoon trip?

Generally, I think it's best not to promise too many days though as she will probably be amenable to prolonging the stay if that's what you want.

Comment

All have get points in this thread! I knew this would again get me the best opinions and info.

cheers

neo
            where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

THE only girl i have ever taken long time is MInt, i just used to give her 3000 a day and there was never anything spoken about it.lot of money you say? well there's no bar fine so its 2400 a day, for a world famous lovely ladyboy
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

i must admit,i allways go solo,in fact im a right wanker.......is that what you meant? or have i got the wrong topic?
                robbo

Comment

1 (and only) ladyboy,stayed together 5 years..Got a bit weird TBH,then my dick fell off..
                  ...so we called it a day..
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

"my dick fell off so we called it a day" .................im falling about with these lines ,priceless.
                    robbo

Comment

very funny!!

cheers

neo
                      where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

Classic Naang...    

After all the warnings how a relationship will struggle to see out a 3 day break, you went for 5 years with one LB!!!!

Which only proves that not all arrangements are the same & we really have to learn for ourselves.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Oct. 13 2009,00:57)
                          no - dont agree at all
                          I wonder if you would have said that after the disaster week in  Hua Hin  with Anna the ice queen?

As  PD says it's all personal preferance;  KL may be more of a romantic and I am certainly not in any sense of the word.  Finding someone of any gender I could even spend a few hours with is a chore, forget a few days or a week!

I did take one very cool ladyboy once, you all know Eye, the one with the great personality.  I was bored and wanted company on a tropical island I was on which had  no ladyboys and summoned her down, paid for her flight, etc.... that actually worked out OK but by day 4 or so man was I happy to see her go!

Nothing personal against her mind you, it's simply a matter of having the bed to myself again and not asking anyone ''what are we doing today'', etc..... I am a loner and just enjoy it that way, if I want to find people and mingle they are never too far away.
                          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Oct. 14 2009,05:05) 1 (and only) ladyboy,stayed together 5 years..Got a bit weird TBH,then my dick fell off..
                             ...so we called it a day..
                                                                    x
                            Splitter!!!
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Not any more no
                              x
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 08 2009,14:30) Well Neo, the old hands seem to be generalizing quite a bit. I wonder when the last time they tried to take a lb to the beach.  

I would definitely want to have a few days under my belt with them and ask them if they like the beach or islands.  If your in Bangkok try a couple days in ChonBuri first, you can always get back to BKK quickly. Samet is also an easier option.  If these go alright then maybe venture further and longer the next trip.

I met a couple this last trip in Patong who loved going to the beach. Even got one to wear a bikini their first time. This was little to no risk with beaches so close. Contrary to archaic belief they don't all hate the sun. Times o' changin, and they have seen westerners on television worshipping the sun. They have also had customers tell them they like darker, they have seen the darker girls in their bar chosen more. Its not a sign of poverty and the pasty white look is out with most of the customers.
                                They have better underwear that hides their bits better.

I wouldn't take a LB anywhere for a length of time until you got to no them. Compatability is key. A clear financial understanding is paramount.
                                I agree.

Also agree with Chuck too though that taking a lb to Samui is like taking coal to Newcastle.

If it is one you've already known long enough to have a good rapport with and you're sure you would enjoy her company for a few days in a row, and have a special attraction to her, then why not?

On my first trip, before meeting the lb I was going to see, I agreed ahead of time to make two trips with her. Phuket and Khon Kaen. Both went just fine as for getting along with her and my getting the complete GFE. Also btw, this particular lb, even back in 2002, loved the sun, worshiped the sun and enjoyed the beach a good deal. Much more than me.

I hate when the cynics and jaded amongst us overgeneralize about lbs. That they are "always" this and/or "never" that. Very few things in this world are "always" or "never".
                                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                                X