Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good info here! This is my second trip to LOS and i did meet a few very nice girls. I have been in contact with 2 girls since May and have plans (i know i know) to meet after the big bash in Patt. Just a topic that i knew would spark good and humorous replies. Thanks to all that replied and the info is valuved. I must say that this has the makings of a great trip. I'm sitting in the Alaska airport waiting like a kid outside "free samples day" at a candy store.

cheers

neo
    where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

Safe trip buddy............have a good one..............
      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 08 2009,14:30) the old hands seem to be generalizing quite a bit. I wonder when the last time they tried to take a lb to the beach.
        I'll assume you wouldn't bestow an honor like "old hand" on lil' ol' me, but since you didn't differentiate: A month ago.  And you?  

(Boarhog @ Oct. 08 2009,14:30) I met a couple this last trip in Patong who loved going to the beach. Even got one to wear a bikini their first time.
        Sorry, but if you're gonna bring this up yet again, I'm gonna have to refer you to Pentire's "Post Card from Patong," dated a month before your trip:

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=21485

First post, 4th pick.  That there's your Ohm/Aum with very distinct tan lines in the exact same shape as the bikini you later bought her.  Hmmm...  

(Boarhog @ Oct. 08 2009,14:30) Times o' changin, and they have seen westerners on television worshipping the sun. They have also had customers tell them they like darker, they have seen the darker girls in their bar chosen more. Its not a sign of poverty and the pasty white look is out with most of the customers.
        Now who's generalizing?  You're giving us, and them, too much credit.  They aren't out there pondering, milling and debating what you like.  What they like most are Thais, and what they know is Thai culture.  "It's not a sign of poverty"?  I'm sorry, my friend, but it absolutely, unequivocally is.  It's a universal truth from time immemorial that in dark-skinned cultures, lighter skin is a symbol of social and financial status.  The goal is to date/marry one shade lighter.  And a few years of watching farang TV ain't gonna change that a whole lot. . .

Comment

My deepest apoligies, you surely know more than I do or ever will for that matter. It appears you are getting great joy in telling me I'm wrong in some way or fashion. Enjoy.

As for Aum and the Bikini I guess she pulled the wool over my eyes when she told me she didn't have a bikini. She even spoke to Parada the night before about what she was wearing. She was going to wear shorts, but changed her mind on the way so we stopped and I bought her not one but two pairs of bottoms (bikini undies basically)  She wanted two to make sure her bits were hidden well.  Its a good thing I did buy two because you know what happened to that second pair?  

Yes, I have been to the beach with a ladyboy after that day. However I cannot compete with your one upmanship as you have been more recently than I.  Thanks for sharing? I hope your narcissistic thirst has been quenched at my disposal.  You have the maximum admiration from all my detractors who can enjoy this proud time with you.

Here I just offered Neo some encouragement on getting a ladyboy to the beach despite others saying they don't like to go. I guess you should be the one telling us all like it is since your so much more versed on everything.

Good luck Neo in your in good hands now.

Comment

I love it when the literary fur starts flying......................
            My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(neogzim24 @ Oct. 08 2009,17:27)  I must say that this has the makings of a great trip.

I'm sitting in the Alaska airport
              even after reading all the above??

Man, you are brave!!   And remember what Rusty said; buying gold or a cell phone or a bikini she may wear once in her life do NOT count towards payment of her services....they are gifts from you over and above her salary and bar fines.

OK, now the truth comes out..... after sitting at an Alaska airport, even a trip with Atilla the Hun would sound good to me!

have fun    
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Well I spent a week in Samui with the same ladyboy and had a great time , also went to Chang Mai with the same girl .

BUT *...... and it is a very big but , I'd known her for a few years and been with her dozens of times before , so we both knew what we both would be getting .

Ask yourself would you go on holiday with someone who you didn't know ?

The risks out way the possibilities of having a good time , and as others have already stated don't assume its a holiday for her also , or that she will enjoy it .

* Apologies to BigMick to starting a sentence with but , but I couldn't think of anything better at the time
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

And you also shouldn't start a sentence with... oh shit.

Comment

2k a day back in 2007 for a girl from KC3.  No $ to the bar except to take her out the first night.

Comment

(neogzim24 @ Oct. 08 2009,17:27)  I have been in contact with 2 girls since May and have plans (i know i know) to meet
                      This is the part that worries me the most about the poster ...... being in touch with those 2 girls, both of whom are surely saying "oh ya, 3 days on Samui sounds great'', could end up in disaster.  Lots of things change between the time they are typing you sappy e-mails or telling you how much they miss you on MSN;  new sponsors coming and going, new Thai boyfriends, changes in attitudes and plans, etc.....remember also that the ladyboy will ALWAYS  take the better offer;  as in.... lets say you have been planning to take her to Samui since June, and the date comes for around Nov 1;  well, on October 30 she may land a whale from whatever bar she works in or through friends, whatever; she is making 3K a day with him now and comfortable at his Hilton room, so next thing you know she is telling you Mama is sick and she won't be able to make the trip after all, blah blah blah...

In other words, expect the unexpected and plan to go with the flow.

Lastly, watch your timing; Samui and that area get thundershowers and mucho rain right up until December 1. If you plan a few days prior to that date over there you may end up watching CNN all day while she yaps with her friends back in BKK on the new phone you didn't buy for her.

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 09 2009,02:54) Well I spent a week in Samui with the same ladyboy and had a great time , also went to Chang Mai with the same girl .

BUT  *...... and it is a very big but , I'd known her for a few years and been with her dozens of times before , so we both knew what we both would be getting .

Ask yourself would you go on holiday with someone who you didn't know ?

The risks out way the possibilities of having a good time , and as others have already stated don't assume its a holiday for her also , or that she will enjoy it .

* Apologies to BigMick to starting a sentence with but , but I couldn't think of anything better at the time  
                        I agree... Same with me...

Be sure u know who u are getting into with...

It might be great or the hell... :-))
                        Today, while driving home from work an old homeless man stepped out on front of my car. As I slammed on the brakes the man threw a bag of poo at my windscreen and shouted "Praise The Lord!" before carrying on as if nothing had happened.

Comment

Better to go it alone.
                          If you do take a girl for 3 days not only should you be sur eof the fit prior to your trip but make sure that barfine is sorted prior clearly.

Be a real shame if you BF the girl for 3 days and she fails to show up for your trip
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Oct. 12 2009,00:48) Better to go it alone.
                            IMO  this is always best!

but if a guy has never taken a ladyboy on holiday he may want to get at least one trip out of his system to see what it's really like. it seems the original poster is prepared to at least try it out with one girl so best of luck to him.

Comment

Try taking her for 18 months to places like BKK, Lampang, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Burma, Laos, Pattaya, Phuket and Koh Samui like I did with my girl

She will "lub" you for sure
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Oct. 12 2009,08:57) Try taking her for 18 months
                                how  did you get a year and 1/2 straight out of the bar?

and,  don't you agree now that going solo is the best way to go?

Or, will you tie up your upcoming month-long deal with just one LB?

Comment

Working...
                                X