X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, a very late happy new year!
    been away for the forum for quite some time, am back again looking around... not the highest number of posts from me, living in Asia takes my time being active rather than sitting in front of comp.....

i see some familiar old posts.... shame to see the forum looks a lot more commercial and a very sad day to see the VIP status being introduced... anyway thats my opinion... wont stop me dropping in!

Have a great 2010 to all members!

Comment

• A labour of love can only last so long and eventually the bills have to be paid.

Capitalism eh!, where would we be without it . LOL

Comment

• suppose your right and 1700THB, thats just a few beers to miss in a year!!

Comment

• im sorry to say but things seem to have gone down hill on this site over the last couple of months does anybody have a idear why ?

Comment

• Ha . And not only that, but the owners want to charge for it. Talk about people who 'just don't get it'

Here's the internet business concept: you run a forum as a social network and loss leader for your pay content. Nothing too complex about that.

And every guy with a hardon for shemales seems to want to throw up a site (is this a way to get low cost nooky?). There's lots of competition today.

Anyway, see you over at Pattaya Ladyboys (or maybe Ladyboy Tube, or gosh, there's too much to choose from)
            I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Comment

• Got my VIP by signing up for a paid site on the TLF link. That sub cost me a packet, but it has saved me $50 on the year for VIP.  Need to check that the forum (and LBLB site) doesn't go downhill, but I spend a fair amount of time reading here and   there!  Will contribute more photos this year, a bit better protected from prying eyes.

Comment

• (roscoe @ Jan. 18 2010,07:02) Here's the internet business concept: you run a forum as a social network and loss leader for your pay content.  Nothing too complex about that.
                Simple enough = the pay content on TLF now being the VIP membership?  Are you serious, preferring Pattaya Ladyboys to TLF?

Comment

• (roscoe @ Jan. 18 2010,07:02) Here's the internet business concept: you run a forum as a social network and loss leader for your pay content.  Nothing too complex about that....
                  Er, and what 'pay content' would that be?

Another "I could do it so much better" jockey talking out of his arse!
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (MARKUK @ Jan. 17 2010,08:57) a very sad day to see the VIP status being introduced... anyway thats my opinion... wont stop me dropping in!

Have a great 2010 to all members!
                    IMO, This represents the silent majority.

Of course, nobody likes having access to less of the Forum. But there is lots of stuff in the free section, probably more than on all the other ladyboy forums combined, that will keep people popping in.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jan. 12 2010,11:28) if I was going to Vietnam for example, which I'm clueless about, if there was a Vietnamese ladyboy forum it'd be worth the money to me so as to get contact info and make my trip go smoothly.
                      As  usual Pig Dogg speaks as much sense as anyone on this forum and hits it out of the ballpark once again with this comment, which sums up these whole 10 pages IMO;  do you guys have any idea how much money a website like this SAVES people cash when they read here?  I'd bet that over the years this forum and the paysite it was formally attached to have saved well over 1000 people big coin by helping them to navigate the TS scene in Asia; without it, especially back in the early days of this decade, there would have been thousands of clueless guys wandering Bangkok or pattaya talking to tuk-tuk drivers looking for the sources!  Or, indeed, they may never even have found out about their new-found passion; Ladyboys.

The other forums are a joke by comparison, give me a break; none even come close to the look and feel of this one, and to the amount of interesting posters and threads and helpful information.  Hands down this is the best one out there and  for you guys who ''vote with your feet'', well good luck to you and have fun on the sub-par message boards when it would be better for your wallet and your information bank in the long run just to pay the friggin'  one buck a week!

As for the owner of the forum being greedy, I doubt that is the issue. He simply wants to be PAID for his hard work, and running a message board like this is very hard work indeed. How many of you guys do your jobs for free? You'd be willing to spend 3, 4 , 5 hours per day working on something and paying bandwidth charges and getting ZERO in return?  How noble; unfortunately the guy who runs this place needs to put food on the table and can't work for free as you all seem to be willing to do.

Loved the comment from that one guy....''lets all go start our own forum''....excellent idea!!  I am sure that would take off just fine and would be as good as this one, see ya there!!    
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Jan. 18 2010,11:31) Loved the comment from that one guy....''lets all go start our own forum''....excellent idea!!  I am sure that would take off just fine and would be as good as this one, see ya there!
                        Yes, I got a chuckle at that one.

Every couple of years a gang of people who don't like it here have an idea to do one of their own forums to bring this one down. Occasionally one gets underway but nothing ever seems to come of them.

The problem is that people who have a genuine lasting interest in on line forums don't contribute that much and are happy to just read and maybe post the odd comment or question. That's why over 100 people have signed up in 17 days and I don't recognize hardly any of the user names!

So here's a better idea... stick around this forum, contribute and make this one better!

You'd be surprised at how the ideas from new people are taken on board... plus - the longer you post here the more rules you can break!
                        SHEMALE.CENTER
                        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• plus - the longer you post here the more rules you can break!

You Never told me that?
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Jan. 18 2010,11:31) ... back in the early days of this decade, there would have been thousands of clueless guys wandering Bangkok or pattaya talking to tuk-tuk drivers looking for the sources!
                            You take me to the ladyboys ?

"Sure. But first we go Gem factory."
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• think i will to join soon and finally see everything

good for info when i make the plans to go

Comment

• Yes it has to be said the forum is a little quiet at the moment, but it was this time last year too! It's cyclical like everything else.
                                Consider its the high-season and most of the regular posters from Europe are dodging the snow and are in LOS at the moment. So if you were in LOS right now (actually I am) would you be sitting in your loom contributing to the forum, or out living the life?
                                No, once the season is over and all the BM's return home and start downloading photos the trip reports all of a sudden again burst into life as the posters revisit their last trip.

Secondly I back JaiDee on his post above, its a point I have made before and which Boarhog ... (yes we see you lurking) took umbrage at on another site (I think me calling persons parasites). WHO WORKS FOR FREE? Its takes time and effort to run this forum. Let the man be rewarded for his work FFS!

Nice to see you all....
                                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Working...
                                X