X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick review of La Bamba's line up for the Bikini Party this Saturday (16th August).

No need for sunglasses - just baby oil .....
    Attached Files

Comment

• (pacman @ Aug. 11 2008,21:54) What's the matter donnnnnny? Two weeks in Phuket with Mint weren't enough for you?        

First you want the scooter, then you demand exclusive rights to Cindy, why not PM Sam, offer to buy the bar off him?

Then you can have your cake....

and eat it          
      dont worry pacman if i get the scooter back ill drive passed with cindy on the back and taunt you
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• I once saw a Vespa GS 150 inside one of those BJ bars in soi 6 , my mates thought I was a weirdo because they were checking out the girls and I was drooling over the scooter
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

•     a GS150 eh? Have you ever considered your mates might be right...
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Aug. 13 2008,05:49) dont worry pacman if i get the scooter back ill drive passed with cindy on the back and taunt you  
            not again      

Donnnnnny & Mint... our most famous couple & still he taunts me!!

What about a little sympathy for those of us who never get an after-dinner mint?

Do you think t's easy for us mere mortals??            

Comment

• (rossco @ Aug. 12 2008,22:51) Quick review of La Bamba's line up for the Bikini Party this Saturday (16th August).

No need for sunglasses - just baby oil .....
              Rossco, why do you have to put me thro' such torture by keep mentioning the baby oil, it's hard enough not being there this weekend, keep some of the oil for October

Comment

• Ok Rossco, I am all alone in Ireland waiting for you to upload the bikini party photos, or anyone else for that matter, don't let me down people, cheers

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Aug. 18 2008,00:00) Ok Rossco, I am all alone in Ireland waiting for you to upload the bikini party photos, or anyone else for that matter, don't let me down people, cheers
                  I am waiting too Burenboy...from advance reports, I understand over 20 bikini clad beauties graced the halls of La Bamba last night and early morning....

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• sorry paccers
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Monkeyman has already posted some great pics of the Beach Bums night but on another thread.

These are my small contributions from a great night. Thanks to Alis. To use her expression:

Thank you very big and strong and long
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Well done Rossco, knew you would deliver, some faces noticable by their absence, catch you for a beer in October,

Comment

• Has Alis had some more work done on her face?
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Appear to be a few changes in La Bamba. Cashier has moved on so Alis is now 'hostess' at the bar and brilliant. She is still one of the nicest LB's in town with a great smile and brilliant with customers.

There are a couple of new LB's and even the existing staff are looking better - I think Alis's role as big sister is having an impact on all of them

New crew member - Kwang.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Rossco great set of pics you posted there. I do like the way you state the big change that is the departure of the cashier in such a casual way.

I know that many customers as well as most of the staff are overjoyed that our dear cashier has decided to move on to greener pastures...

We all wish her the best in whatever career she moves on to.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

•      I suspect her next career may be as a domination mistress, complete with handcuffs & whip!        

Sam, as Alis is so popular, why not let customers help themselves to drinks, then at the end of the night they can settle up?

If you have free access to the bar, then surely you can trust the rest of us.

We are all honourable men after all....        

Comment

Working...
                                X