X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman I will float that idea past the missus and see what she says...but what could we possibly do on party nights when the the bar is bursting at the seams?

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Are there two Kwangs at LaBamba now?

Comment

• Gart, maybe we can call Kwang and Kwang Jr. Which one is which you ask? Well it depends who has a more jr. ahem whatchamacallit...

Comment

•       Kwang senior is not going to like sharing her name with this upstart...

I suggest she comes up with a new name or we just call her Junior.

And there should be a drink offered to the first to post about both Kwangs, perhaps a hero amongst us will take the two together.

Assuming, that is, that Kwang is happy to share...
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Aug. 24 2008,00:33) Pacman I will float that idea past the missus and see what she says...but what could we possibly do on party nights when the the bar is bursting at the seams?
            Do??

You do the decent thing....

free drinks for all!!

It isn't the ideal business model, but by god,

you will be popular              

Comment

• Speaking of heros Pacman, perhaps you would be interested in taking on the Kwangs and live to talk about it...

Comment

• Both Kwangs?         Me?        

I'm pacman remember, not billy69....
                The first Kwang is enough for any man, two together & I will need to increase my medical insurance.      

More zero than hero where she's concerned        

Comment

• Come on Pacman - you can do it - when you hit town later this week, start slowly, just take one per day.

You have the time to learn how to handle two without too much strain.

If anything goes very wrong we can get hold of a Doctor and, in a true emergency, I am sure I can contact NF to hold your hand on the way to the operating theatre.

And if anthing goes really, really wrong (provided I am still there) I will personally organise and pay for a wake in your honour.

But don't wory - you will be fine and upstanding.

Comment

• (gart4571 @ Aug. 24 2008,02:05) Are there two Kwangs at LaBamba now?
                    I thought the new girl was called Gwang rather than Kwang ?

As for the original Kwang aka Nadia, I spotted her working out of Jenny Star Bar the other evening.

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• Is that girl, called Bebe from Phuket, the same like the new girl Belle in La Bamba?

#pic of Bebe
                      Attached Files

Comment

• OMG..... She's gorgeous!.

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Aug. 24 2008,16:49)
                          (gart4571 @ Aug. 24 2008,02:05) Are there two Kwangs at LaBamba now?

As for the original Kwang aka Nadia, I spotted her working out of Jenny Star Bar the other evening.

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          You are very observant Mr. KK...Indeed Kwang has left LaBamba again and is now on WS...

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Aug. 25 2008,14:25)
                            (koykaeng @ Aug. 24 2008,16:49)
                            (gart4571 @ Aug. 24 2008,02:05) Are there two Kwangs at LaBamba now?

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            You are very observant Mr. KK...Indeed Kwang has left LaBamba again and is now on WS...
                            Darn, I was looking forward very much to taking Kwang. It would have been much easier recognising her at the bar than on Walking Street.

Comment

• (pacman @ Aug. 24 2008,05:57) Both Kwangs?         Me?        

I'm pacman remember, not billy69....
                              The first Kwang is enough for any man, two together & I will need to increase my medical insurance.      

More zero than hero where she's concerned        
                              I had few 3sums with Kwang...I tell you what, if you want a good threesomes or 4somes she is the one...
                              Attached Files
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Even for a 1on1 Kwang has few peers, great fun to be around, body to die for, cock that could kill you.
                                Attached Files
                                If you go Pattaya, you not go Lady . O.K?
                                Yes dear I promise no go lady O.K!

Comment

Working...
                                X