X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bumblebee @ Nov. 06 2008,00:35) I'm too good to you Lefty
    You are very good sir. Thanks for all the pics. Sindy looks great in these pics.
    Are you there in Pattaya most all the time these days? If so I hope for the honor of meeting up with you next year.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Oh, I remember those striped panties Cindy is wearing.

Comment

• (Lefty @ Nov. 07 2008,03:34)
        (bumblebee @ Nov. 06 2008,00:35) I'm too good to you Lefty  
        You are very good sir.    Thanks for all the pics. Sindy looks great in these pics.  
        Are you there in Pattaya most all the time these days? If so I hope for the honor of meeting up with you next year.  
        Will be in Pattaya on and off now till April 7. So sure, hope to catch you before then if you are in town.

Comment

• Hmmmmmm how come she wasn't in there when I was enjoying libations with Rossco and BigTel last night? Harumph...

Comment

• Popped in for a qiuck Singha this evening, nice new girl working there, called something like Chiala, ex Bar54 Jomtien.
            Attached Files

Comment

• A fresh Sindy pic for Lefty and the rest of her fans, enjoy boys.
              Attached Files

Comment

• love the way her ear peeks out

a good face for licking too (trust me - I know)
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Nov. 08 2008,02:50) love the way her ear peeks out  
                  You're weird!
                  A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• you say the nicest things

Shouldn't you be resting for the big day tomorrow? You have to keep up with ean on the dance floor!
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Nov. 07 2008,14:03) A fresh Sindy pic for Lefty and the rest of her fans, enjoy boys.
                      Thanks BB!! You are fast becoming one of my most favorite posters.
                      The LB in the previous pic, formerly from 54 in Jomtien, I know her as Pollar, that's how it sounded when she said it anyway. I think some call her Paula too. Very nice lady.

BTW, I won't be there until May or a little later, but plan to stay for a few month stretch, so hope to catch you on the flip flop.
                      Attached Files
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (Lefty @ Nov. 08 2008,14:06)
                        (bumblebee @ Nov. 07 2008,14:03) A fresh Sindy pic for Lefty and the rest of her fans, enjoy boys.  
                        Thanks BB!!   You are fast becoming one of my most favorite posters.  
                        Cheers Lefty, praise will always get you another pic lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Nov. 08 2008,06:40)
                          (Lefty @ Nov. 08 2008,14:06)
                          (bumblebee @ Nov. 07 2008,14:03) A fresh Sindy pic for Lefty and the rest of her fans, enjoy boys.
                          Thanks BB!! You are fast becoming one of my most favorite posters.
                          Cheers Lefty, praise will always get you another pic lol
                          IMO, Sindy is one of those ladyboys who's appearance and sexiness improved markedly after getting implants. She was always cute in the face, love those full sexy lips, but being rather tall and lanky, the implants really do a lot for her shape. Good work BB. You are Irish fellows are pretty cool.
                          Since I am friends with the King of Ireland, I think I should be an honorary member of the Irish group.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (Lefty @ Nov. 07 2008,23:06) I know her as Pollar, that's how it sounded when she said it anyway. I think some call her Paula too. Very nice lady.
                            It seems they all have three or four names it seems. Saw Pollar at the party tonight, and she was looking great as usual. She kept telling me her name was Fiera but then said it was Russian so maybe it's Vera.

An excellent new hire by Alis!

Comment

• I think she is one of the very best looking lbs in Pattaya/jomtien and was not close to maximizing her earning capacity toiling away at 54. I suggested as much to her in one of our many deep meaningful thought provoking in depth conversations, but she seemed to pay little heed to what I had to say in this regard.

Especially after seeing the oversized wooden box that her and her sister were living in.

She seem to be the same personality wise since I was there? I hope she isn't developing a hard edge to her persona
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• S indy is so Gorgeous - Thank you for posting all these beautiful pictures

Comment

Working...
                                X