X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always had a good time in Labamba, but never noticed Mae when I was there, is she still working there? I will have to track her down next time im in Pattaya. What is the story on her? She seems pretty hot but have not been able to track any naked pics of her. Any reports on her? Thanks in advance.

Matty

Comment

• (Matty69 @ Nov. 19 2009,00:18) Always had a good time in Labamba, but never noticed Mae when I was there, is she still working there? I will have to track her down next time im in Pattaya. What is the story on her? She seems pretty hot but have not been able to track any naked pics of her. Any reports on her? Thanks in advance.

Matty  
      I recall meeting Mae a few weeks after she had commenced at La Bamba, and she was fairly inexperienced to say the least.

Have watched her 'blossom' over the last few trips, and she certainly does appear to have grown in confidence, and presumably has gained experience between the sheets.

Seems like the perfect passive type to me, and certainly does turn a few heads.

Can't recall if she's done any nude galleries professional or otherwise ?

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Attached Files
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• I had a great session with Mae a few weeks ago - wasted a whole bottle of baby oil on her

Up for anything

She was a bit pissed off when I took another girl the next night and tried giving me the silent treatment - then a few days later she was back looking for more
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Nov. 19 2009,05:27) I had a great session with Mae a few weeks ago - wasted a whole bottle of baby oil on her
          I don't think "wasted" is the correct word here, as I recall you enjoyed it.
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Alis and Kwang getting cosy, again.
            Attached Files
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Nam, Pooky and Benz last night.
              Attached Files

Comment

• An slightly aroused Kwang, sorry guys.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Is Pooky back working in La Bamba then BB?
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Nov. 26 2009,13:42) Is Pooky back working in La Bamba then BB?  
                    She pops in the odd night for perhaps 20 minutes or so Dave, but mostly spends her time on WS I believe.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Pooky could have been a star but just never rose to the occasion - very passable but can be great one minute and then 'on the moon' the next.

Shame really as she has potential - if she thinks about her opportunities she could do well.

Sadly she will end up on Walking Street and be the subject of BIB. I hope she sees sense and settles into a venue where she can be appreciated. Jomtien/La Bamba/EZY/Walking Street so far

Very pretty Femboy and deserves our applause.

Comment

• Pooky can have more than my applause
                        hope she's around when i return.

stevie

Comment

• (parada @ Nov. 27 2009,02:00) Pooky can have more than my applause
                          . . . or, for some, perhaps an encore.    

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Nov. 26 2009,17:46)
                            (daveduke007 @ Nov. 26 2009,13:42) Is Pooky back working in La Bamba then BB?  
                            She pops in the odd night for perhaps 20 minutes or so Dave, but mostly spends her time on WS I believe.
                            You "Bastard" BB closing that pic of Pooky at the navel , love it

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Nov. 27 2009,07:55)
                              (Bumblebee @ Nov. 26 2009,17:46)
                              (daveduke007 @ Nov. 26 2009,13:42) Is Pooky back working in La Bamba then BB?  
                              You "Bastard" BB closing that pic of Pooky at the navel       , love it  
                              Hope this one is ok then Dave...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Black Panties , now your really "teasing" BB

Go on , how many beers will it cost me?

Comment

Working...
                                X