Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry 4 the long delay - I am in Cambo and haven't been able to set up a good internet connection yet.

Thanks pacman 4 yr nice comments again.

There will be better and worse pics as it is also a matter of luck - some gals like to pose, others find it a bother and therefore one will hardly ever get good pics, but I see it as sth that needs to be looked at over a longer period of time - a humble art in progress-project ...

Monday, 04-19-2010
    Attached Files
    Please kindly respect the privacy of this thread. Do NOT show this thread or the pictures within to people outside this board. People appearing in the photograph or others connected to them might get offended and cause trouble. If this happens I would have to end this thread immediately or move it to a private section of this board.
    Please contact the OP if you feel that a certain picture should be removed and state your reasons. Thank you.

Comment

• Tuesday, 04-20-2010
      Attached Files
      Please kindly respect the privacy of this thread. Do NOT show this thread or the pictures within to people outside this board. People appearing in the photograph or others connected to them might get offended and cause trouble. If this happens I would have to end this thread immediately or move it to a private section of this board.
      Please contact the OP if you feel that a certain picture should be removed and state your reasons. Thank you.

Comment

• Wednesday, 04-21-2010
        Attached Files

Comment

• Thursday, 04-22-2010
          Attached Files

Comment

• Friday, 04-23-2010
            Attached Files

Comment

• Saturday, 04-24-2010
              Attached Files

Comment

• Sunday, 04-25-2010
                Attached Files

Comment

• (El Nino @ Apr. 25 2010,04:37) Thursday, 04-22-2010
                  Bye bye El Nino.

Comment

• Enjoying your show El Nino

Love the colours
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Apr. 25 2010,21:10)
                      (El Nino @ Apr. 25 2010,04:37) Thursday, 04-22-2010
                      Bye bye El Nino.    
                      Quoting one of my better known countrymen: "I will be back."
                      Sorry, can't do the accent here ;-(

I have to say that after my LT-session with Pookster-Baby on my final night, I am still wiped out. This girl really turns me on and ticks all the boxes but I am ready for the respirator the day after. Still recovering here in Cambo and will take it easy 4 a while ...

There is a bus from PP to Sin City 4 28 bucks - quite tempting if there were not the stupid visa-procedure on the way back ...

Look after all of them PD :-)

Comment

• Hey El Nino,

Awesome Photo's!!! I love the #139 post, so natural; any chance you can add names to these awesome pic's?

Mickey

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

• (mickey_o @ Apr. 26 2010,07:16) I love the #139 post, so natural; any chance you can add names to these awesome pic's?
                          Looks like we have another Pookie fan!

Comment

• If I might venture a guess, I think #137 is Benz, prior to her horrible plastic surgery. If so, then I'm really sad - she was a very cute girl, but the surgery turned her face into a bit of a freakshow. Same as another former friend of hers from the old La Bamba, Ice - who also let a medical malpracticer practice on her face which was nice before the surgery, and scary afterwards with the "Jay Leno Chin" implant.

Benz must have had cheek implants which look bizarre, almost cartoonish.

Am I right?
                            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Apr. 27 2010,02:09)
                              (mickey_o @ Apr. 26 2010,07:16) I love the #139 post, so natural; any chance you can add names to these awesome pic's?
                              Looks like we have another Pookie fan!  
                              looks like it ;-)

I rather refrain from adding names on a permanent basis, but will be happy to enlighten the ones interested by pm ...

Originally this was thought to be just a pic thread, but if u ask nicely ...

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Apr. 27 2010,08:19) If I might venture a guess, I think #137 is Benz, prior to her horrible plastic surgery. If so, then I'm really sad - she was a very cute girl, but the surgery turned her face into a bit of a freakshow. Same as another former friend of hers from the old La Bamba, Ice - who also let a medical malpracticer practice on her face which was nice before the surgery, and scary afterwards with the "Jay Leno Chin" implant.

Benz must have had cheek implants which look bizarre, almost cartoonish.

Am I right?

but the pic is barely 2 weeks old, so either the surgery result doesn't show as much from this angle or it has subsided ... still less drastic than Ice's though

Is that why I often think Ice is called Chin ... terrible, I know

Comment

Working...
                                X