X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday, 05-03-2010

05-03-1986 - Dollywood (Dolly Parton's theme park) opened in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
    (www.on-this-day.com)
    Attached Files
    Please kindly respect the privacy of this thread. Do NOT show this thread or the pictures within to people outside this board. People appearing in the photograph or others connected to them might get offended and cause trouble. If this happens I would have to end this thread immediately or move it to a private section of this board.
    Please contact the OP if you feel that a certain picture should be removed and state your reasons. Thank you.

Comment

• (El Nino @ May 03 2010,05:14)
      (Wing Man @ May 03 2010,02:38) All great photos. But the one in post 173 hooked me.  Is she from Pattaya?
      "Nan" from Char-Nee Bar in the Drinking Street bar complex. Nice gal!
      Very nice that Nan
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Tuesday, 05-04-2010

05-04-1929 - Birthday of Audrey Hepburn (Edda Kathleen Hepburn van Heemstra) - Actress ("Monte Carlo Baby", "Breakfast at Tiffany's").
        (www.on-this-day.com)
        Attached Files
        Please kindly respect the privacy of this thread. Do NOT show this thread or the pictures within to people outside this board. People appearing in the photograph or others connected to them might get offended and cause trouble. If this happens I would have to end this thread immediately or move it to a private section of this board.
        Please contact the OP if you feel that a certain picture should be removed and state your reasons. Thank you.

Comment

• (El Nino @ May 02 2010,16:15) Friday, 04-30-2010
          Maybe my favorite day thus far. Those lips!

(It's a nice touch, btw, adding a lil dose of daily trivia)

Comment

• (El Nino @ May 02 2010,05:24) 05-01-1941 - "Citizen Kane," directed and starring Orson Welles, premiered in New York.
            (www.on-this-day.com)
            And in 2010 you entered her sweet rosebud.

Comment

• Wednesday, 05-05-2010

05-05-1912 - Soviet Communist Party newspaper Pravda began publishing.
              (www.on-this-day.com)
              Attached Files

Comment

• (PigDogg @ May 04 2010,17:34) And in 2010 you entered her sweet rosebud.    
                Sweet, indeed

Comment

• Thursday, 05-06-2010

05-06-1851 - Linus Yale patented the clock-type lock.
                  (www.on-this-day.com)
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Friday, 05-07-2010

05-07-1954 - The United States and the United Kingdom rejected the Soviet Union's bid to join NATO.
                    (www.on-this-day.com)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• (El Nino @ May 05 2010,16:54) Wednesday, 05-05-2010

(www.on-this-day.com)
                      I can't remember, but, isn't her name Nancy? formerly of Nightwish and Superstar... She was conspicuously absent from Soi 6 during Songkran...where is she now?

Comment

• (shrimpsoup @ May 07 2010,22:44)
                        (El Nino @ May 05 2010,16:54) Wednesday, 05-05-2010

(www.on-this-day.com)
                        I can't remember, but, isn't her name Nancy? formerly of Nightwish and Superstar... She was conspicuously absent from Soi 6 during Songkran...where is she now?
                        The pic is from last year, May or July.
                        Name could be right, as I know her as Nan.

I actually saw her with another lb called Nat in early April this year on 2nd road near Soi 3.
                        She was not in a bar, just walking along.
                        Correct, last year I met her outside a bar in Soi 6 just opposite Pook.

Unfort. that is all I currently know about her ...
                        Cheers
                        El Nino

Comment

• (El Nino @ May 08 2010,08:06)

Cheers
                          El Nino[/quote]
                          Cheers...BTW...great thread

Comment

• (shrimpsoup @ May 07 2010,18:44)
                            (El Nino @ May 08 2010,08:06)

Cheers
                            El Nino
                            Cheers...BTW...great thread  [/quote]
                            One pic a day is an excellent concept.

And I enjoy the "arty" style of the pics!

Comment

• Thank you guys.

Saturday, 05-08-2010

05-08-1990 - Tom Waits won $2.5 million when a Los Angeles court ruled that Frito-Lay unlawfully used a Waits sound alike in its Doritos ads. (www.on-this-day.com)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Sunday, 05-09-2010

05-09-1936 - Birthday of Glenda Jackson. (www.on-this-day.com)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X