X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday, 05-10-2010

05-09-2002 - Dr. Pepper announced that it would be introducing a new flavor, Red Fusion, for the first time in 117 years. (www.on-this-day.com)
    Attached Files
    Please kindly respect the privacy of this thread. Do NOT show this thread or the pictures within to people outside this board. People appearing in the photograph or others connected to them might get offended and cause trouble. If this happens I would have to end this thread immediately or move it to a private section of this board.
    Please contact the OP if you feel that a certain picture should be removed and state your reasons. Thank you.

Comment

• Codename "Linus Yale" is very very very cute! Well done!

Comment

• Saturday and Monday looked like 2 of your nicer days

Comment

• Yes I like Saturday 5-8-10 and Tuesday 5-4-10.  Wish I knew their names and how to find them.    

Comment

• (Rocket J. Squirrel @ May 11 2010,09:49) Yes I like Saturday 5-8-10 and Tuesday 5-4-10.  Wish I knew their names and how to find them.    
            4 U RJS, anytime ;-)

Tuesday, 05-04-10 - well, all love LILY! Seems that her hangout is the Blue Bar next Pook's on Soi Buakoaw.

Saturday, 05-08-10 - Lisa - she said she is 30 and that's probably true, but she was a great kisser and great at everything. But be aware, her cock not work, if that is an issue. Otherwise
            Spent 1 ST and 1 LT with her and didn't regret a minute.

PM me if u need her number. She works Bar Coconut in that stretch between Pattaya Klang and Soi 8 I would say.

Lily's pic is from last year, Lisa's just a few weeks old ...

Cheers
            EN
            Please kindly respect the privacy of this thread. Do NOT show this thread or the pictures within to people outside this board. People appearing in the photograph or others connected to them might get offended and cause trouble. If this happens I would have to end this thread immediately or move it to a private section of this board.
            Please contact the OP if you feel that a certain picture should be removed and state your reasons. Thank you.

Comment

• BTW, Lisa's pic doesn't do her justice.
              She has a wonderful smile and is very accommodating.
              Like French wine, she has "aged" well ...

Comment

• (El Nino @ Apr. 25 2010,19:40) Friday, 04-23-2010
                There's some really pretty girls in this post. I wasn't into femboys before that much...I am now!

Comment

• El Nino, you promised one picture a day. You are two months behind.
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

• Wednesday, 07-28-2010
                    Attached Files

Comment

• (El Nino @ Jul. 27 2010,20:05) Wednesday, 07-28-2010
                      ...welcome back.......
                      xxx

Comment

• I second that opinion it's been a long time since your last post BTW she is hot
                        I luv ladyboys

Comment

• Thursday, 07-29-2010
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Always good to see El Nino back!

Comment

• I'll second that brother PD , always stylish pics
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Friday, 07-30-2010
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X